Friday, August 21, 2015

Flying Class!



8/21/2015 2:35 PM



 Listen guys, today we are having Flying Class because we haven't had it in a very long time, and you guys forgot how to do it I reckon. So now let me teach you, but first, we will have the testing performed on you to see what you remember and memorize so we can see which group you belong in when you are learning in Flying Class.



   See those circles outlined there? Well anyway, let me explain to you the system of these groups. Group A is for the students who specifically remember everything I taught them and still have their stamina and endurance and don't need to start from the beginning again, they can move on from the high spot they were in before. Now Group B is for the students who still know their flying, but forgot some things and are not really as good as they were before. Group C, the last group, is for the students who have not been practicing their flying strokes and positions for weeks, months, and a lot of time and forgot everything. I will take out a list of names of the students and call out your names, now there will be no such things said that I am discriminatory against certain students if I think you are supposed to be put in Group B or Group C. Alright? Alright. Now, let the testing commence! Hermione Granger! And don't worry, if you don't pass to Group A it won't be a big problem, just show me whatever I ask you to show me, and if you can't remember or do it, just come over to be the first in your group. Simple as that, step up here Hermione, and show me your best Peter Pan style.     


Good job! But you need to work on your Peter Pan Style a bit more, focusing on which direction you fly into, you need to be facing into a straight arrow. You go to Group B. Next, Ermengarde Vandergelder! Show me your best Cross-Fold Gulch.  
Perfect! It is just perfect! Go to Group A! I can see someone has been practicing their flying strokes.
NO, NO, AND NO THOR! NO WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED IN FLYING TESTS, BECAUSE THEY HELP YOU FLY. Natasha, take Mjolnir away from Thor this instant, please.
Good. So anyway, I'll sort you all out after you show me your flying, Thor goes into Group C. Natasha, you next. Go! 
   
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment