Saturday, August 22, 2015

Chican History!



 We are having Chicans History class again! We didn't have it for a long time, did we? Well we are having it, so let's start! I want all of you to write a portion about yourself and your life and past, and I want you to write all that in Chicans. Alright? Okay, while you are doing that, I tell you a little about their Government systems and how it works, we have already gone through our first module in Chicans History, which was Chicans History: Culture. Take a look at our Chicans History class chart, we are moving very quickly and fast.
So, like I was saying. The government in chicans is not much different from ours here in America, the USA. But what it does differ in is the queen they have. They have one queen who rules over the lands, and five other people to rule. The queen Elise Berhamyso, her daughter, Ella Tho, Whoppelier the governor, Marhee, Segham, and Lovveneu. They all decide for Chicans, and they love to do it. The home life at the castle is very peculiar in some ways. When they eat foods such as rice and estuvaditch, they have to eat grain after grain, no half-pound spoons. That is the funny thing about them. So, essays, essays, bring in the life essays, please, now! 
               
Jane, god! Stop being a drama queen, you weren't ready for the university, simple as that! Where is your life essay? Oh, there, let me see it please.
What a nice little essay, Jane. And oh my gosh, every word, spelling, and grammar you wrote in Chicans is awesome and correct! Let me translate it. Hello, my name is Jane Foster. I live in New Mexico with my family, Doctor Selvig and Darcy. I have a passion for science and I am very good at it. My favorite food is fishticks dipped in custard. I also play the sax, that instrument, remember it? I think you do. I also hope that you liked my passage of my life. Goodbye! By Jane Foster, to Teacher? Oh, Jane, it is so lovely! I love it so much! Great job! A+ and 100% on your Chicans language essay!  
At least THAT cheered you up a little bit. 
  
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment