Sunday, August 23, 2015




Alright guys, it has been more than four days already I think. Give in the books please, and I want you all to show me a tiny piece of the plot I asked you write about the story I gave you to read. Collins goes first.
Okay, okay, calm down, this is just a little Plot Planner. 

(Hatchet novel)
Hmm, let's see. Brian Robeson. . .thirteen years old. . .Cessna 406 plane. . .dies from massive heart attack. Wow! Collins! You actually got everything right! Every single word! Brilliant, I love the organizing of each sentence, the interest, and the---oh, Collins, so good! You get 100%! 
I know, stunning, right? 
Second, Erm! 


(Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief novel)
Oh my gosh! Awesome, Erm! Awesome! 100%! Third, Nau! 



(The Book Thief novel)


Nau, brilliant work! 100%! Fourth, Constanze!   

Don't worry, if you did it correctly, I will grade you nicely. Let me see it. 
Wonderful and splendid work, Constanze! 100%! 








        


   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment