Monday, October 26, 2020

PIRATE-ASS CLAAAASS!!!!

HEY ASSHOLES! Yeah, it's me, I'm fucking BACK! So anyway, I went on a mini vacation and shit started. I was having a normal-ass vacation in the absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bahamas, when this fuckin-ass tropical cyclone came and hit my ass! So I whipped my assistants and yelled at them to get me out of there that instant! Anyways, today I have some fucking guests to introduce, actually, new students! This is Piratology class SO GET READY, FUCKERS! First, I want to introduce Angelica, Jack Sparrow her fiancee, Angelica's pirate crew including her dad Blackbeard YEAH I JUST SAID THAT I JUST SAID BLACKBEARD GET OVER IT YOU STUPID-ASSES, Liza Soberano, her fiancee Schneider who's BUTT-FUCKING-UGLY, her assistant Alex who I am going to use as a control experiment if I need someone to be killed or anything, Disha Patani, her fugly-ass fiancee Flass HAHA SO MANY F's, Mutt Henry Jones Junior Junior, and Melody and Jim will be fucking joining us today as well. I don't know why those assholes suddenly decided to join but they just did. Alright, LET'S INTRODUCE THESE ASSHOLES!
Penelope Cruz GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
This is Angelica everyone!
Just a thought not really a theory | Pirates of the Caribbean Amino
EEEEEEEEEEW!!!! UGH, STUPID-ASS FUGLY-ASS BUTT-UGLY HIDEOUS PIECE OF ULTIMATE SHIT! LOOK AT HIM ALREADY CORRUPTING MY PERFECT LEARNING ENVIRONMENT! WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU YOU COULD TAKE ONE OF MY APPLES AND EAT THAT HERE IN MY CLASSROOM?!!! GIVE ME THAT PIECE OF SHIT! THROW! THERE! I THREW IT AWAY! STOP EATING BEFORE I KILL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm good now. You newbies will have to get used to this insane, angry temper tantrum treatment of mine just like all my other karate newbies did because now they know to respect me. If I don't kill an assistant every now and then, they forget who I am. So yeah, that's me. I'm your teacher. You can't escape me and my school. Also, this is Liza!
liza soberano gifs | Tumblr
She's so pretty, right? Ugh, and look at her fugly-ass fiancee, PIECE OF STRAIGHT-UP SHIT!
offended GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
YEAH! I JUST SAID THAT TO YOU YOU PIECE OF CRAP! STOP ACTING SO OFFENDED, YOU ASSHOLE! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOU WERE BORN SO FUCKING UGLY WHICH EQUALS FUGLY! Okay, now let's introduce the piece of shit I'm going to use as a human test subject. ALEX FUCKING ALVAREZ!
Show – Tarun Reviews
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRINGEWORTHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to die, just know that. Okay, now I feel better and less cringed out by that piece of shit's appearance. ALRIGHT! NEXT! DISHA PATANI!
Top 30 Disha Patani GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
She's so nice, isn't she? She's a Bollywood actress just like Janvhi Kapoor! UGH. I guess I have to introduce her FIANCEE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
SWEAR TO ME! GIF | Gfycat
STUPID-ASS! THAT'S FLASS! THE ONE WHO BATMAN, WHO IS MY ASSISTANT, IS TAKING CARE OF! YEAH BATMAN, BEAT UP THAT PIECE OF SHIT FOR DISRESPECTING ME WITH HIS FUGLINESS! And this is Mutt, who is a MUCH BETTER LOOKING piece, and he is after Disha because he's in love with her.
mutt williams | Tumblr
Oooooh! He's LOOKING AT HER! I am smelling the STENCH of LOVE IN THE AIR! Okay, that was NOT a good metaphor!
Best Disha Patani Paatni GIFs | Gfycat
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I SHIP IT SO HARD! Okay, moving on to the less important assholes.
Say When - {Jim Hawkins + Melody, Feat. Ariel} on Make a GIF
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THESE TWO! Oh new students, just to let you know how brutal and violent I can be, that guy there, Jim Hawkins, yeah him, I exploded him in a bombing and then brought him back because I didn't want him with Melody but it's okay because now I ship that shit. SORRY JIM! Actually no I'm not. EVERYTHING I do has a reason. I'm like God. I work in mysterious ways that involve violence. So, are you ready to undergo a project that will be done on YOU, Alex? You're like Mike, a disposable-ass student that no one fucking cares about!
Pin by 💕Genesis 👑🌺 on "a_snacccs❤️ (With images) | Marcel ...
Sorry, but it's the truth. I know you're trying to muster a smile to be courageous but I know behind that you're in a pool of FUCKING TEARS! I am not going to excuse what I just said because I MEANT IT! Oh hey Rapunzel!
Disney Rapunzel GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
What is it? You say you found an intruder in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD? WHO'S THIS COMPLETE ASSHOLE?! LET ME SEE HIM, LEMME SEE HIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!
Popular gifs Page 33994 | WiffleGif
WHAT?! THIS IS HIM?! THIS IS THE FUCKING ASS WHO THOUGHT HE COULD CHALLENGE ME?! WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FOOL YOU BASTARD?! I AM GOING TO SHOOT YOU WITH MY BAZOOKA! SOMEONE GET ME MY BAZOOKA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to explode this guy into a million bits! What? You say you're a Spaniard and you're here for Angelica because you're in LOVE WITH HER?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I REFUSE! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER YOU, YOU FIEND! JACK IS HER FIANCEE AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT YOU LUDICROUS ASSHOLE! RAPUNZEL, KNOCK HIM OUT WITH YOUR PAN!
Rapunzel GIF - Find on GIFER
IT'S NOT THAT HARD! JUST SLAM HIM AND KNOCK HIM OUT!
angelica teach | Tumblr
It's okay, Angelica! I'm going to kill the Spaniard, don't worry! What? Rapunzel says his name is Ignacio and he will stop at nothing to get Angelica!
Show your foot to the world!: Ballet class
STUPID-ASS, STOP TALKING! RAPUNZEL, KNOCK THE SPANIARD OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE HE CURBSTOMPS JACK AND GETS ANGELICA FOR HIMSELF!
Is It Dead? Frying Pan GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Yeah, I think he's knocked out. Alex, you're the worthless assistant here, take Ignacio's body and stuff him in the closet for now.
Person In My Closet 7-1 GIF | Gfycat
Yeah, just stuff him in there, Rapunzel. ALEX! THAT WAS YOUR JOB AND RAPUNZEL FUCKING DID IT FOR YOU YOU LAZY ASS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO THROW YOURSELF INTO A TRASH CAN TO REMIND YOURSELF OF WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!
CHILD FACE CLAIMS | Marcel ruiz, Marcel, Youngling
PIECE OF SHIT! WHIP CRACK! There. Alex is done for. Okay, let's start with Piratology class now that the Spaniard has been restrained and Alex has been whipped the hell out of. Also, this is Hope! She came back from her trip everyone! UGH! AND SHE BROUGHT HER FIANCEE LANDON! CRIIIIIIIIIIIINGE!!!! Okay, I'm done saying that, I'm done saying 'cringe', I'm tired of it, it's not offensive enough. You're a worthless sack of faggot shit, Landon. There. That's better. I feel better already.
Animated gif about tumblr in Danielle Rose Russell by ...
YEAH I FUCKING MEANT IT! LANDON IS A PIECE OF STRAIGHT UP SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! Landon, get used to it, you ARE a piece of shit, always were, always are, and always WILL BE! SHIT! Okay, I'm done freaking out now. Also, I forgot to introduce Elsa Schneider and her fiancee Scooby Doo and this guy Salman Khan who is also from Bollywood and is fucking OBSESSED WITH ELSA AND WANTS HER SO BAD! Okay, let's move on. Sorry for ruining the G-Rated atmosphere here, people. Actually no I'm not.
aria shahghasemi gif | Tumblr
Fuck off, Landon. Okay. HI ELSA, SCOOBY, AND SAL! Yeah, also, Sal is Salman's nickname SO GET USED TO IT STUPID-ASSES!!!!!
Dr. Elsa Schneider on Make a GIF
Why do you seem UNDERWHELMED with my AWESOME SCHOOL, Elsa? STOP IT! IT'S WORTH MORE THAN YOU! Okay, next is Scooby Doo the FUCKSTER!
Wave Goodbye GIF by Scooby-Doo - Find & Share on GIPHY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God, oh my God, I think I'm actually gonna die, please help, the horror of this dog's appearance is almost too much for my SOOOOOOOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SALMAN, WALK IN AND HEAL ME WITH YOUR MEDICINE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!! SCOOBY IS THE FUGLIEST DOG I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAAAAAAAAAAAAL, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bhagyashree | Tumblr
Oh look, he drew an "I ❤️ you" paper for ELSA! HAH! You can't do anything about it, Elsa! You REALLY CAN'T! Look at her in tears. Serves her right. She can't do anything about Sal's love for her.
Elsa Schneider (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) | The Female ...
STOP IT, ELSA! STOP TAUNTING SAL YOU PIECE, YOU PIECE OF ----- Okay, I'm gonna stop.





No comments:

Post a Comment