Monday, October 26, 2020

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HEY PEOPLES! Guess WHAT?! Yeah, you guessed it right. New students. HERE WE GO! Also, I would like to tell you that there is a QUINTET of guys after Rapunzel. Yeah, that's right. STOP BEING SO SHOCKED! ALSO! Mackenzie doesn't know it yet, but someone is after her, someone who is in LOVE with her! SO YEAH! Isn't that SO funny? Both Rapunzel cousins with guys after them! HOW FUNNY! Alright, anyway. Here are the new students! WALA! SO, uh, here is PEDRO. Yeah, he's from Spain and I went back in time to the 1940s in my AMAZING TIME MACHINE, which I won't tell you about because you don't deserve to know about it, and I picked him up from the group of Anti-Franco rebels in rural Spain. YEAH! He's an Anti-Franco rebel! AWESOME, RIGHT?! Anyway, here he is. He's frozen from fear that I brought him to such a strange modern world, BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT?!
Pedro | El laberinto del fauno Wiki | Fandom
SO SORRY, Pedro! I know it might be a bit much for you to be in the modern times, oh wait, you're just like Captain America! Wait, what are you looking at?
GIF into the woods - animated GIF on GIFER
MACKENZIE, STOP BEING RUDE TO PEDRO! Oh yeah, I guess Pedro is staring at you because he's in love with you. What? You say you don't like it? WELL DEAL WITH IT! I personally think you should dump Anthony's butt-ugly fat-ass and get together with Pedro. But of course, if you refuse, I'll force you to and you'll have to kiss him in the LIPS! So YEAH, you pretty much have absolutely NO CHOICE!
Into the woods GIF - Find on GIFER
Yeah, that's right! You BETTER let him climb up your hair and LAY ONE on you! Pedro will smooch you up and there's nothing you can do about it, Mackenzie! Anyways, let's go to Rapunzel here!
rapunzel gifs - Pesquisa Google | Disney rapunzel, Disney animated ...
Yeah, YOU! Stop trying to act like I meant someone else! Now, I would like to introduce you to the Quickening Quintet who ALL have a thing for you and are in love with you. OH, are you SHOCKED? I can tell that you are.
Rapunzel Tangled GIF - Rapunzel Tangled Crown - Discover & Share GIFs

I think you got hit by the thunderbolt." — Angelo Infanti as ...
Oh yeah, Michael has a thing for you, didn't you know, Rapunzel? He wanted me to tell you that he loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment