Monday, October 26, 2020

HI-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 HELLO BASTAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!!!!!! Yeah, it's me! Your FAVORITE TEACHER! So now, let's cut the crap and get to the real stuff. So I have five new students, only four could make it, unfortunately, because one of them had to go to FAT CAMP to lose a couple of POUNDS! So, HERE THEY ARE! This one is REALLY going to SHOCK YOU!!!! BARRY ALLEN AKA THE FLASH IS A NEW STUDENT AT SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD, ALONG WITH CAITLIN SNOW AND CISCO RAMOOOOOOON!!!!!!! Also Iris West but her fiancee John could not make it because he's in fat camp like I just freaking said. Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, and Iris, SAY HIIIII!!!


Well, that's THEM, YOU GUYS!!! AREN'T THEY ABSOLUTELY AWESOME??? Except for Cisco, I think he's a COMPLETE AND UTTER DOUCHEBAG!!! Although, I have to say, Barry's a SLIIIIICE!!!!! Also, note to all, Barry is INSANELY in love with both Caitlin and Iris and there's NO STOPPING THAT!!!! Cisco is currently Caitlin's fiancee and John is Iris's fiancee but Barry doesn't give one shitfreak about that and is still stalking them and forcing Caitlin and Iris to be with him even though Cisco and John don't want that. I condone it, actually. SUCK ASS, CISCO AND JOHN! GO, BARRY! Anyways, throughout all these months I had finally caught that stupid idiot Ignacio that broke into SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and put him in the dungeon. GUESS WHAT HE WANTED?! GO AHEAD! TAKE A WILD GUESS! You GOT IT! He wanted Rapunzel because he has some kind of WEIRD obsession with her. I had a dumb assistant go down to the dungeon to give him his gross-ass insect poop lunch and the assistant came back to give me news, the assistant said that Ignacio muttered something about how he was so in love with her. PIECE OF SHIT! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! I. SHOULD. HAVE. KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!!!!!! Well he's not gonna get her, no matter what he does. But in order to reform his ass, I brought him in today to meet all these new asses. Hopefully he doesn't try and jump Rapunzel and try to commit some of his sick antics. Here he comes! 
UGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!! Where are you even FROM?! Spain? Ugh, doesn't make me like you anymore, you human stain! 
Uh, Rapunzel??? Listen, I see you're busy with your hair and everything and I don't wanna alarm you or anything, but someone's here to see you.
No, I don't think you're gonna be okay after you see this person.
Oh no, this isn't gonna go well.
NO STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!! RAPUNZEL STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

Oh God. Is he still alive? Please tell me Ignacio is still in one piece AFTER YOU LITERALLY MUTILATED HIM!!!!!!!
LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!! YOU STUPID IDIOTIC RUDE CRAZY DUNCE DOLT!!!!!!! THANK GOD IGNACIO ISN'T IN PIECES AFTER THE HURRICANE YOU PUT HIM THROUGH WITH YOUR FRYING PAN! Now because of you, his feelings are hurt. YOU STUPID WENCH! Alright, so something happened here and it needs to be fixed. Alright guys, I don't know what happened. Listen up, Rapunzel, there's only one way you can fix this and it is if you kiss Ignacio even IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!! YOU KNOOOOOOOOW IIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you're in pain because I just lost something although I'm not gonna say what it is otherwise it will be too much information revealed about this school and its malfunctions. I hope that taste of Ignacio's lips STAYS on YOUR lips PERMANENTLY, Rapunzel! Serves you friggin' RIGHT! And Olaf, I hope you saw that because you deserve it as well you freakon-turd! 
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOVE IT UP, OLAF, SHOVE IT UP! Now, will someone PLEASE get me something deep-fried and SMOTHERED in chocolate? TEACHER, OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment