Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Social Studies

Hey guys, SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! hasn't done a Social Studies class since it opened. And since we haven't had one, we're going to have one right now. Your books are already lying on your tables, open them to the very first page. GALAPAGOS! We are going to be studying the Galapagos!
What was that, Ron? If I here you cursing my lesson one more time, I'll give you a very harsh punishment that you won't forget!
That's it, I've had enough. QUEESION TEESION!
I know, that was wicked, right? OH MY GOSH! Some time's already passed and we haven't started the class. Here's a picture of the Galapagos.
Isn't it beautiful! I think I remember that I once went there when I was a toddler.
And this is a Galapagos iguana, her name is Victoria.
She's very active, aren't you, Victoria, my sweetums?
Don't be stupid, Ron. Do you really think a little sweetheart like her could hurt someone like you? You could just defend yourself and step on her and squash her, but if you would do that, I would certainly give you such a punishment--- Okay, let's not start. Anyway, whoever knew this class was coming, give me their essay!
But, Hermione, you did it last time. How about someone else does it?
Oh, I'm sorry, you can do it next time. Anyone else?
Yes. Mary? Let me see that!
Wow, Mary, exclusive, just like Hermione's! What's that, Clara? You wanna go to BeligerBites?
No, it's not easy, I know that that's what you were going to say, and it's not. Clara, I---
Clara, stop! CLASS OVER!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment