Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A bunch of new students


 Guess what guys, some new students! There's many this time, the first one, his name is Ahkmenrah  Stuffy, Apeson Nome, Adelina Sotnikova, Julia Lipnitskaya, Charlotte Famosou, Angie Coleman, and Clara Oswald. They are all good friends, oh, and not to forget, I have two new assistants, their names are Octavius Roman and Jedediah. Oh, and Nancy Drew! So much in one time! Well, guys, say hello!
Uh-hu, no one wants to know what you are, they're interested in your name, understand this dude?
Geez, man, say something.
Whoa, I like this one, Adelina is giving us a greeting of dancing and singing!
And so is Julia!
And I think I can guess who's her, she's Charlotte, and she's dancing too.


What's up with you, Angie? Looks like something "romantic" just happened to you.
And this is Clara Oswald, I suppose?


 Wow, you guys are huge. What are you, Octavius? 7'0? I THINK SO! And you Jed? 6'12? KILL ME (figure of speech)!


Here's Nancy, she's always last, and your not Octavius and Jedediah.v





No comments:

Post a Comment