Tuesday, February 17, 2015

All about Dinosaurs class!

Hey guys, I forgot to tell you about Alaya, she's my 100-times-removed niece, and she's from a different planet (she's an alien). Don't get afraid, because she's a bit scary, but very friendly. Come out, Alaya!

Ooh, here she comes. Wait a minute, is she doing some sort of dance or something? Never mind, what matters is that she's here! Students, I'd like you all to meet---
Alaya. What, what's that? You say: "My grasp of biology troubles you?" Oh come on, Alaya, I don't do that.
HERMIONE, DON'T BE SO MEEEAAAAAAAN!!!!!! SHE MIGHT BE A LITTLE SCARY, BUT SHE'S FRIENDLY, DON'T ACT LIKE SHE'S CORNERING YOU WITH A KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!! Anyway, COUGH! students, I wanted you all to know what this class is about, it's about dinosaurs!
Why, thanks for that one, Ron (sarcasm), and plus, why are you eating in the classroom?
I said stop, when I say stop, you stop, okay? Now, who can tell me the name of one of the carnivorous dinosaurs?
You, Demi? Okay, which one?
Very good, Carnotaurus. Second question, who can tell me the name of the biggest plant-eater dinosaur there was?
Geez, calm down, Clara. You're acting as if the question was so hard.
Clara, please, what's going on with you?
Oh, I'm so sorry Clara, you can skip this class. Why does this keep happening to my students?










No comments:

Post a Comment