Monday, December 15, 2014

Unusual class. . . . . . .

                                                                 Good morning, class!

                    Thanks for being the first one to greet me, Kristen. That was very nice of you. Anyway, seat yourselves, we always have to sit down for a class.
 Thank you for the nodding, we really do have to seat ourselves for a class. So, this class is not normal. It is an unusual class that occurs rare, and we're having it today. The first question is: The griffin has a relative, but what is that relative?
Very good, I thought you wouldn't catch on with that one. No student has ever answered it correctly, but you? YOU ARE AWESOME! Anyway, moving on to question number 2. It will be a bit different from the first one, in fact, it's not really a question. It is: The dragon's dung is poisonous {true/false}.
GOOD! I mean, good, great, you will be the best student I've ever had.


HOW DARE YOU GET ANGRY AT ME HERMIONE, YOU KNOW YOU STUCK YOUR TONGUE AT ME THE LAST CLASS!!!!!! You always used to like studying, and now what are you? The study-destroyer? I'D LIKE TO SEE THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just hope Kristen get's through faster than you, what happened to you Hermione? Where's the old Hermione that used to raise her hand every time a question was asked, hmm? Where is that Hermione? Oopsy daisy, I forgot all about the class, question number three: There is a special stone that existed once, and it allows people to live forever. What is the stone called?
Very well, I'm surprised of you, of your greatness. I never met someone who knew so much and never failed, NEVER! Anyway, I'm sorry students, but the class was cancelled, I don't know why. Later, there will be a new one.  
     


No comments:

Post a Comment