Monday, December 15, 2014

Lunch!

Hi everyone! I see it's not a problem for you to gather around for lunch, right? Oh Kristen, where are you? Huh, what's that?
GASP! K-Kristen's book was full of sentences and chapters, then a power-outage happened, and now her book is BLANK?! Man, what is going on with me? What is--- Wait a minute, I think I know what happened, KRISTEN WAS KIDNAPPED BY SOMEONE!!!!!!!! GASP! And I think I know who did it, was it one of you, boys?
Wo-o-o-o-olverine, was it you who kidnapped her? HOW DARE YOU YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE WORM YOU! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN, LEAVE. . . . ME. . . . . ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I a-a-a-a-actually broke the g-g-g-g-lass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment