Monday, December 15, 2014

Does this have to happen?

I'm sorry guys, I'm COUGH! COUGH! very sick, I can't teach. I have a per--- COUGH! COUGH! a person coming over that is going to teach instead of COUGH! COUGH! me. His name is Joseph, and he g--- COUGH! COUGH! got a good degree at college. Also, when I'm better, he's going to pick one of COUGH! COUGH! you girls to marry, and he'll stay here with us. I've got the swine-flu, Kristen told me about it, and I accidentally caught it. I ACHOO! ACHOO! will try to be careful next t--- ACHOO! ACHOO! time, here Joe (short for Joseph) comes! A-A-A-A-A-ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa, that was a big one!
                                                            Isn't he just wonderful?

                     Hermione, what's COUGH! COUGH! wrong? Do you have some kind of problem with                                                                                     Joe?
Y-you ACHOOO! do? Why didn't you just tell me? Then I would have COUGH! ACHOO! never brought him in here, I'm so sorry! 
Joe, just go away, You're making her feel worse, make yourself at home, but not next to Hermione. 


No comments:

Post a Comment