Monday, December 15, 2014

Ballet class!


Guys, guess what, ballet class! The first! Everyone, gather up!
Oh look, Erm is already dancing in her suit.
Splendid, now we're going to begin. Whoever knows how to do it, have someone to help you just in case you forgot. 

                                                                                                                                                                     


Good Hermione, you obeyed me and had someone help you, by the way, had you done this before? 
Oh, so you did? Okay, good. So, the first position is the two feet apart, picture a slice of pie between them. Next, the manual of ballet instructions, I'm going to get it.  
Am oh! You came, late, and what's that in your hands? Agreesom? For beginners? Well, you don't mind to put that away now, because this is ballet class, not Novelty and Advanced Reading class. You can go change in the closet into your ballet costume and while that, I'll get out the instructions. 
Read this, it will help you begin. 
Anyway, I want someone to show me their Plie. Everybody, come,  come on! 
Oh good job Erm, good. But what is that fear I see on that face, don't be afraid Erm, you won't fall, I'm always here to catch you, and so for the others 

No comments:

Post a Comment