Sunday, May 10, 2020

SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD class!

Okay, so we haven't had a SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD class in a long, LONG while! And I know you guys thought you could escape it, but you can't! And so, here it is! Also, remember Wonder Woman and Kirk? They are two of my older students. So, here they are, and they would like to be my assistants for today. Say hi, Diana! Say hi, Kirk! Also, Lily Collins, another one of my older students, is here today. Say hi, Collins!
Best Gal Gadot GIFs | GfycatFandom Imagines — Plan- Steve Trevor
Lily Collins Smile GIF - LilyCollins Smile Beautiful - Discover ...
Alright, so now that you are acquainted with my old students, new students, they will explain to you that SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD is called SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD because that is what you're supposed to fucking do! SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! Sorry, I explained it for them, it's fine, though. So basically, you're just supposed to gain confidence and love your feet no matter how ugly, sweaty, disgusting, orange, or whatever they are, I will force you to take off your shoes and make them bare and show them off to the world! EVERYBODY SHOW OFF YOUR FEET NOW OR I'LL WHIP YOU!Barefoot ralph macchio sock strip GIF - Find on GIFER
There you go, my assistant took it off for you.
Why Daniel Should Have Lost | The Confusing Middle
Rapunzel GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Best Disney Animator Doll GIFs | Gfycat
See? My assistants are showing how to do it, and that's how you should FUCKING DO IT! Anyway, there are some other people I would like to introduce to you.
Tori Vega Hunt GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
This is Tori Vega, guys, she is another new student, and she looks like she wants a hug. SO HUG HER! Also, this is her fiancee, RAY.
The Princess And The Frog Ray GIFs | Tenor
UUUUUUGH! EEEEEEW!!! CRIIIIIIIIINGE-WORTHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I mean, LOOK AT HIM! HE'S A FIREFLY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, TORI? YOU'RE SICK! Also, this is Link, he is from a world called Legend of Zelda and he's an ELF! HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT?! Link, come over here! Also, not to mention, he's secretly in love with Tori but she doesn't know it and probably when she finds out she'll freak! Say hi, Link!
Warriors Link | Zelda Amino
Oh, he's looking at her. Also, Link happens to be a cousin of Adrien Agreste, remember another one of my older students? Hence explains their extreme similarities and looks.
Tori Vega GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Oh, you don't like him? WELL YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO! Honestly, in MY opinion, you should drop that disgusting-ass RAY person and go for Link! He's a MUCH BETTER option!
hyrule warriors discovered by im_ugly_trash on We Heart It
Oh, he's angry, he sees Ray. Ray, word of advice, if you don't want to die, get out of Link's way. GOT IT?! OKAY, I THINK WE ALL GOT IT! So, can anyone explain why we need to show our feet to the world?
Pin on Beautiful People
ZUKO, STOP IT! You're supposed to be listening and you're goofing around instead with my assistant! Sorry, you're really hot, but you need to listen. FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID! So, repeat: can anyone explain why we need to show our feet to the world?
Gal Gadot Source | Gal gardot, Gal gadot, Gal gabot
You're absolutely right, Diana! It's all about that you need to be confident about your feet and love them and you have every right to shove them in someone's face just like Daniel did to Johnny. HE GOT A FOOT TO THE FACE!
Gal Gadot Talk GIF - GalGadot Talk - Discover & Share GIFs\
That's right. Everything I just said APPLIES to ALL OF YOU! So, I am going to do a little trust game here, I am going to put you guys in a maze and you're going to have to take off your shoes so your partners can distinguish the smell of each other's feet. I KNOW it sounds gross but that's what we're doing here, I mean that's why this school is called SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! I mean, don't sign up if you won't even take a hint at why it's named like that. Okay, also this trust game will help you guys start trusting each other on a higher level and you'll become trustworthy of one another. ALRIGHT, GO! RUN INTO THE MAZE BEFORE I WHIP YOU, GOOOOOO!!!!
Harry Potter GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
THERE! Harry sent up the signal to start the trust game! LET'S GOOOO!!!!
People Change In The Maze. Oh, Find The Cup If You Can. But GIF ...
Keep going, Chris! You can do this! Just remember, use your sense of smell, you should be able to smell someone's feet if they smell bad enough and find them!
Oh I can see Johnny running with Harry. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, you guys will also encounter obstacles such as monsters, I just sent the mind flayer after you! Yep, that's right, you heard it right: I have a MIND FLAYER captured in this school. I forgot to tell you guys about this but I was on vacation a few months back and I took a wrong turn when I was really supposed to go to Cabo, Mexico but my car fell into this hole and I landed in the Upside Down. And then I found this guy, the Mind Flayer, he was NOT TOO HAPPY when I shot him with a tranquilizer and forced him into the trunk of my car. Don't ask how I did that because it took a lot of work and I probably won't tell you. Anyways, I brought him back to school and imprisoned him, but he deserved it, he was a nasty-ass creature. OH SHIT! RUN, HARRY AND JOHNNY, RUUUUUN!!!!!
gif: mind flayer – Stranger Things
harry potter and the goblet of fire gifs maze - Google Search ...
Yeah, guys, just run! Keep going! You guys already found each other, that means you trust each other!
Moana And Rapunzel Gif By Hirokochu18-dai753g GIF | Gfycat
YAAAAAAY!!!!! You guys found each other! Rapunzel found my assistant, Moana! Alright, now that you two have found each other, try to find your way to the X-marks-the-spot so you guys can win the trust game first! RUN, GIRLS, RUN!!!!
Big bads: White-washed heroes of 'The Last Airbender' degrade ...
GOOD JOB, AANG! You found Zuko and now you guys are fighting the monsters that I placed in the maze! Keep going, guys, keep GOOOIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!
brian flanagan | Tumblr
GREAT! You might have fallen in the pool I placed in the maze, but at least you found my assistant again!
Latest Mortal Instruments GIFs | Gfycat
GOOD JOB, COLLINS! KICK THAT MONSTER OUT OF YOUR WAY!
5 Reasons Why the Action Scenes in 'Wonder Woman' Are Amazing ...
GOOD JOB, DIANA! SLAUGHTER THOSE GUYS! KILL THOSE MONSTERS! Those are boggarts, guys, just so you know. Any human-looking things are actually monsters disguised as humans to trick you. REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST A TEST TO SEE IF YOU ACTUALLY TRUST EACH OTHER!
ARCHIVED BLOG — &. ( seychelle gabriel gif hunt ) ;under the cut...
That's RIGHT, Yue! SHOVE THOSE FIREWORKS INTO THOSE GUYS' FACES!!!!! WAIT! The game is over. Someone won. WHO IS IT?!
anna, disney, and frozen image | New disney princesses, Disney ...
YOU GUYS WOOOOON! Oh my God, I didn't think you were capable of it! Alright, the Trust Trophy of this Trust Game goes to the team of Rapunzel, Moana, Merida, Anna, and Elsa!!!!!! Sorry guys, you were too slow. But if you think about it, EVERYONE in this game is a winner because you all showed trust in each other by trusting each other to save you. So, I believe a small prize will be awarded to each and every one of you, although the biggest Trust Trophy goes to Rapunzel's team, right, people?
GIF day best tangled - animated GIF on GIFER - by Alsajurus
Flynn, STOP IT! It's not Rapunzel's fault that you didn't win the Trust Game, so stop SULKING! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN FASTER AND AVOIDED THE MIND FLAYER! Okay, now that we are all acquainted with the true meaning of SHOWING YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD, we can all understand how truly important it is and how in dire circumstances, it can SAVE US! Who wants victory food? BECAUSE I GOT A WHOLE BUNCH RIGHT HERE AND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I ACTUALLY BROUGHT FOOD FOR YOU AND I NEVER WILL AGAIN FROM NOW ON YOU GET YOUR OWN FOOD, EAT UP!!!!!!!!
A Feast of Fantastical Foods
Gal Gadot Gif - ID: 205415 - Gif AbyssBest Rapunzel Things GIFs | Gfycat
Oh look, guys! Rapunzel brought food!
Eating Hungry GIF - Eating Hungry Food - Discover & Share GIFs
The Outsiders: Imagines And Stuff | The outsiders johnny, Ralph ...elisabeth shue | Tumblr
LOOK! CHRIS IS DOING A VICTORY DANCE! She's celebrating that we all trust each other!
Jennifer Beals - Hot American Actress and Model | VictoriaRud
Olaf GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
IS THAT MY CAKE?! THAT'S MY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!! If you want, Olaf, you can have this loaf of cake.
 Olaf Fruitcake GIF - Olaf Fruitcake Eating - Discover & Share GIFs
EW! HE POOPED IT OUT! Okay, class dismissed!
Koffee with Karan 6: Janhvi Kapoor Has the Best Dating Solution ...
Janhvi Kapoor brought ice cream, people! You know what? I'm going to get something for myself! THE BIGGEST FOOD OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Film, gif - dis1522.gif - Minus on We Heart It
Awwww, that's so cute. You guys are so in love. Alright, ME TIME!
Cheeseburgers GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
HEART ATTACK BURGER! I will NOT get a heart attack! SO DON'T SAY I WILL! But if I do, I', blaming you for not warning me. OKAY, TEACHER OUT! MUNCH, MUNCH, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, CHEW, SMACK, GULP, SWALLOW! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment