Wednesday, November 18, 2020

THANKSGIVING SEASON IS HERE!!!

 HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YES I'M BACK! And YES! SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD DID get attacked on Halloween night but I successfully and heroically defended the school and let all the grizzly ghouls take the assistants and eat them so they wouldn't take US for dinner! HAH! AREN'T I A COMPLETELY AMAZING TEACHER???!!! If it wasn't for ME and my awesome assistant-killing skills, YOU would probably be lunch long devoured in the stomach of a ugly, gruesome, icky, disgusting GRIZZLY GHOUL!!!!!! ALRIGHT, NOW LET'S TALK THANKSGIVING SINCE HALLOWEEN IS FREAKING OVER UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

RAPUNZEL!!! WHAT???!!! NOOOOO!!!! That's SUCH A CUTE KITTY COSTUME!!! But you're too late! Halloween is OVER! Oh yeah, before the War of the Grizzly Ghouls, yeah that's what I'm calling it, I had a little Trick or Treat festival in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and all the students got dressed up and walked around saying "trick-or-treat!" and my assistants dressed up like monsters and gave them lots and lots of candy! I GOT THE MOST BECAUSE MY COSTUME WAS THE BEST! Also, I might have beat up some people and flogged them severely and stole their candy if they had more than me. Sorry not sorry! Anyways, I SAW you Rapunzel, you were Trick-or-Treating with Elsa and Anna and Jack Frost and all of them! Also, I created a Haunted House for all of us and my assistants dressed up like SUPER SCARY MONSTERS like Rotten to the Core and stuff like that. I LOVE GETTING SPOOKED AND SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF!!! Although one of them scared me so bad that I acted on defense and stabbed them with my pirate sword, yes it was a real one that I stole from Jack Sparrow, and I killed them and they plopped down to the floor and it was over for them. Once again, I'm NOT sorry for what I did and I never will be. Besides, that freaking dumb-ass assistant never brought me my food on time so he needed to be taken care of and so I DID! Anyways, something happened to the Quickening Quintet. They all disappeared on Halloween night and came back with red bloody fangs and eyes, I don't know what the hell all THAT was about but I guess they all wanted to be VAMPIRES for HALLOWEEN!!! BOO-HAHA!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS! GUESS WHO'S ASSES I PICKED UP TO HELP ME DECORATE FOR FREAKING THANKSGIVING???!!! JIM AND MELODYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!




















UUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOUR ASSES SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys should be lucky, especially YOU Jim, that I don't feel like killing anyone today because SO HELP YOU, JIM, I might just explode you again like I did that time! GOT IT?!
OH STOP CRYING YOU FRIGGIN' DUNCE SIMPLETON FREAKER PIECE OF CRAPSHIT IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU DESERVED THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh hey Miguel! You're JUST IN TIME for Thanksgiving decorating! 
What? Ugh, oh no, are you still talking about how you're in SO in LOVE with Rapunzel?
Oh yeeees. I forgot to bring this up with you Rapunzel and I think you heard it last class but UUUUUUM, MIGUEL DIAZ IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!! THERE! I SAID IT! DON'T HIT ME! Actually, if you DID hit me I would murder you so don't do that or you know what will happen, fair warning there.

Well, yeah you really can't change what happens. IT IS WHAT IT IS! Right, Miguel?

Oh look at that! SO CUTE! Miguel is staring at you like he's about to kiss you, Rapunzel. And don't run away or I'll kill Olaf. Alright? Alright! Now, let's continue on to the Thanksgiving decorations! JIM AND MELODY, GET YOUR ASSES OVER HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
ASSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLES!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU TO FRIGGIN' HELP ME AND THIS IS THE BULLSHIT YOU'RE DOING IN MY SCHOOOOOOOOOL?????!!!! You know what? You guys are incompetent as FREAK! Ugh, which REMINDS me! Thanks for reminding me, biOTCHES, I actually have a non-killable NEW assistant called Luis Miguel! And NO! It is NOT the real Luis Miguel, but actually Luis Diego Boneta Miguel, his counterpart TWIN! Since Jim and Melody are dumb hoes, Luis Miguel will be the one who helps me with the Thanksgiving decorations, RIGHT, LUIS?! Oh right, because you're right there. He just came off the airplane from Mexico, guys! SAY HELLO TO LUIS!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUIS!!! Why the hell are you prepping yourself up like that? Oh, I see. 
Ooooh, I see you like Rapunzel. Well who doesn't, nowadays? 
WHAT THE FRICK IS THAT ATTITUDE? What are you trying to knock out Luis here with your pan? What a FRICKIN' BAD STUDENT! You know you seem to be EXTREMELY RUDE to ANYONE who even REMOTELY IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!
UGH, EW, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DEAL WITH IT, OLAF! LUIS LOVES RAPUNZEL AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT! How many men is that actually? Flynn, William, Ignacio, Miguel, Michael, and Luis. SIX MEN???!!! OOOOOOH!!! RAPUNZEL! Did you know that you have SIX men after you? That is SO HOT! You should consider yourself LUCKY, girl! 
YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO, LUIS! GET THAT GIRL, SHE'S YOURS! AND OLAF CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Anyways, I was thinking, would this look good as a decoration to hang on the doors of classrooms in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD? YES OR NO, LUIS???!!! YOU'RE THE THANKSGIVING PARTY PLANNER ASSISTANT HERE, YOU SHOULD KNOOOOOOOW!!!!!!
Oh, okay, GOOD! Now I can hang this on the wall. Since you're done snogging Rapunzel, Luis, I want you to come with me, we have some more decorating to do. And you can bring Rapunzel if you want, even if SHE doesn't want you to. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment