Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Wizardology Class!

 HELLO DUNCE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HERE FOR WIZARDOLOGY CLASS!!!! WHO'S READY TO TACKLE SOME WIZARDOLOGY?! I MEAN COME ON!

I SEE YOU'RE READY FOR. DIS. CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone else ready because if you're not I'm gonna come and WHUP your ASSES!!!

Stop IT! STOP! Actually what am I saying? I DO hate you, Ignacio, and I absolutely DON'T trust you after the stunt you pulled last class but I still kind of ship you with Rapunzel. Also Rapunzel, are you okay after how Ignacio tried to kidnap you last class?
SHEESH! OKAY! CALM THE HELL DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!!!!! You're still NOT okay? Well, I can't blame you, the guy tried to FRICKIN' kidnap you! Ignacio, I think you should apologize to Rapunzel before we start class, also I'm chaining you to the wall so you don't try to pull any of your lame stunts on Rapunzel. 
What the FREAK did I say about FLIRTING WITH RAPUNZEL????!!!! You know WHAT?! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I do TOO MUCH for EVERYONE and get TOO LITTLE in return! Assistants, chain Ignacio to the wall so he doesn't get Rapunzel. Alright, Jack Frost, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Caitlin, Barry, Iris, Cisco, etc., etc., GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack Frost and company, I have something for you guys to do. I want you to SIT DOWN and LISTEN! Because I'm taking this class EXTREMELY seriously, the other classes were just crap because of how many interruptions and disturbances would occur EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFRIGGIN' TIIIIIIIIME!!!! So, take Wizardology, seriously, people. You will NEED this in REAL LIFE because you will be using it to defend yourself and be intrepid with it! So, first thing on the list! EVERYBODY, and I STRESS this! EVERY SINGLE LIVING, BREATHING SOUL IN THIS GODDAMN CLASSROOM HAS TO PURCHASE THE WIZARDOLOGY BOOK FROM MY PERSONAL WIZARDOLOGY BOOKSHOP IN SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! And YES, the only way you can get it is by BUYING it with your own MONEY from ME otherwise if you don't I will most certainly FAIL you in this class and beat you up and flog you and whip you and imprison you and STILL, after all that, STEAL your money and use it ALL on MYSELF! SO PURCHASE IT RIGHT NOW IN MY BOOKSHOP, OR ELSE!!!! BWAAAAAHWAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Go RIGHT NOW and come back in less than 5 or I WILL WHIP you, SO! GET TO IT! 

. . .

Alright we're BACK! Oh yeah, you didn't see me leave? DUMB HOE! THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T COME AND PURCHASE YOUR BOOK! WELL YOU BETTER PURCHASE IT BEFORE THE END OF TODAY OR I WILL MUTILATE YOU! For now just share the Wizardology book with one of the students. NOW! Let's start with this book, shall we? So can anyone tell me a general broad term of what Wizardology is?
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, RAPUNZEL! Did everyone hear what she said? Well, basically, what Rapunzel said is that Wizardology is filled with useful spells and magical information. There are numerous pockets, flaps, secret codes, and scavenger hunts hidden throughout the book.The book is written by nineteenth century author, wizardologist Merlin purporting to have written the material in ink (needs clarification on what it was actually written in). AND SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Alright everyone, this class ends here and now because I have some tasks to do but I want you all to read the first three chapters of your Wizardology book for homework and come back next class ready for a lengthy open discussion AND, a quiz. THAT'S RIGHT! A QUIZ! NO BUTS, NOT TUTS, NOT COCONUTS! NOW OUT! CLASS DISMISSED! And as for ME, TEACHER OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment