Thursday, June 14, 2018

WELCOME BACK!



WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! It is I, your faithful and lovely teacher. I know, I KNOW, it's been an extremely GODDAMN long time, BUT! I THINK, that is time, for another class. Just because its summer and you think you can rest, BUT YOU ARE WRONG! WRONGER THAN A BUMBLE BEE'S NEST OF BUMBALEES!!!!!!!! NO ONE, I repeat! Absolutely, NO ONE! Gets rest unless I say so! And I NEVER say so! Besides, we're going to have SO MUCH OOZING-ASS FUN! Guess where I went? Friggin-ass Tahiti! These are my INSANE pictures! Went right after Bora Bora!
Related image
I'm riding on that ship over there. Aw, too bad, you can't see me, I'm so freaking goddamn far away. My friend took this picture, so beautiful, eh?
Related image
This one I painted from a beautiful heavenly golden sunset I was watching while drinking this very sweet golden puffy drink that tasted like the angels of God made it themselves. So, enough of that and my AMAZING VACATIONS THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IN YOUR LIFETIME, let's get started with the new students!. . . . . . .and returning ones. Dear everyone, I introduce our latest helper! Get ready, for this is a big one. ONE, TWO, THREE! GO! MS. FIONA FRIZZLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image result for magic school bus gif

ISN'T SHE AMAZING?! She's gonna help me so much, along with her cute pet Liz! And this is her fiancee, Arnold.
Related image
He is next to Jyoti, that dark girl that is wearing purple and magenta and has a braid that is next to Fiona's elder sister, the REAL Ms. Frizzle who is introducing her little sister. As you can see, his friend Carlos, no longer friend because of what is going on here, is trying to try Fiona there and Arnold doesn't appreciate people trying to hit up his girl. So anyway, let's not get into the dilemma of those two. WHOOPS! A chair got thrown at me by accident, Carlos and Arnold are already engaged in a battle because Carlos said something MUNDO vulgar to Fiona about her---- SHEEESHAMOOM! I'm going WAAAAAAY too over the GODFORSAKEN HEAD HERE! Okay, enough about those crazies, now let's move on to Jane Foster, one of the very first students EVER to attend SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! Jane, WELCOME BACK!   Image result for natalie portman gif
I see you're ready to learn MORE! Jane, are you okay?
Related image
What is it? What's, going, o---- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Related image
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ODINSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COMPLETE SHCLOMBOOPATONASOREEKOMAKOTIKOWEKODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PANT, PANT) You guys, most definitely DO NOT, want to know what I called him. It would be too much for your soul. Loki, I most certainly thought you were DONE being a obsessed-with-Jane-Foster on-the-go-for-her-body stalker and turned into a complete gentleman. BUT I GUESS I WAS FREAKING-ASS WRONG! LEAVE HER ALONE, LEAVE HER ALONE I SAY! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! ALL THESE YEARS YOU'VE BEEN STALKING JANE EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID 'NO', BUT THAT ANSWER WAS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOU! YOU JUST WANTED MORE! AND MORE! AND MORE! AND-----Image result for loki and jane gif
WHAT THE HELL?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FINISH MY GODFORSAKEN SPEECH! LOKI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO JAAAAAANE?! LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW, LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for thor gif
THOR! Perfect timing, as usual. I just needed you to kaplow Loki out of here and---Oh no, it's all good. You're already going for him for trying to try your girl. Thanks for finishing up my whole entire long speech that I would have to finish that would have made me SO hungry that I would call up one of my assistants for a freaking ass BIG LUNCH! Okay, while Thor is beating up Loki and giving him what he deserves, I want to introduce a new student that will be in our latest and newest class. CIRCUS CLAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Like THE FRIZ would say! Anyways, her name is Zendaya Anne Wheeler Coleman and she is an amazing trapeze artist! WELCOME HEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, HERE SHE COMES SWOOPING IN! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! TAKE COVER EVERYONE!
Image result for zendaya greatest showman gif
ZENDAYA! You gave me quite the heart attack there! HEH! So, I believe you and your fiancee have chosen SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD as your school, your special place. And you are a transfer student who goes around the world performing, like Cirque Du Soleil. I LOVE 'EM! Anyway, I heard your toymaker fiancee is also coming. Guess who he is, guys? GUESS, GUESS! It iiiiiiiis. . . . . . .GEPPETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Image result for geppetto gif
Ugh, he's UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGAAAAALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, Zendaya, but it's true. The guy is a total grandpa freakaloon. AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING CHECKING THE TIME THERE, YOU POMPOUS CRAPBUTT LUNATIC?! GIVE ME THAT GODFORSAKEN CLOCK! SHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!! Good, it's gone. AND I NEVER WANNA SEE IT AGAIN! No one checks the time in this class except ME you complete MUNDO foolish pestoso bastard butthead clod! Honestly, what a ham. Only I can decide when it's time to leave class, you're just trying to waste time so you can leave class early. Well guess what? YOU WON'T! STUPID! Okay, I'm done with you, just get out of my face already. Let's see, we also have Fiona, Prince Charming, Seaweed, Brunnhilde, Michaelangelo, Lupita, Eight, Dean, Wyldstyle, Batman, Barbie the 2nd, Ken the 2nd, Bandon, Mary, Yoda, Christina Aguilera, Arnold the 2nd, Carlos the 2nd, and last but not least, the disgusting low-life Glapotek Glapotalm Glapotom. You guys don't wanna know his real name, he goes by that one because I forced him to because he deserves to be embarrassed because he has been stalking Zendaya ever since and making Geppetto feel like his girl is being targeted 24-7. Here they all aaaaaaare!!!!!!!!    Image result for confetti popping gif
Related image
Oh Fiona, how you love singing to animals and showing them your lovely voice. Me too! Love that, keep up the good work!
Image result for prince charming shrek gif
And Prince Charming her fiancee. Ugh, such a smug narcistic idiot. He's so obsessed with himself. Honestly, Fiona, does the guy ever actually pay attention to YOU? Huh, I thought so.
Image result for seaweed hairspray gif
GROSS, UGH! SEAWEED YOU IMBECILE CRAPFEST LARD-ASS! God, I hate him so much, he thinks he's so amazing and that he will win Fiona's heart but he's so friggin-ass stupid he will never get her, as much as I dislike the fact that Charming is a mundo loon. 
Image result for valkyrie gif
And coming in epicly is Brunnhilde the Brave!
 Image result for michelangelo gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF MY STUDENTS?! IS THAT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE BRUNNHILDE'S FIANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! HE'S A MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for lupita nyong'o gif
Here is the beloved Lupita! She's so excited to be here! Look at her blowing me a kiss, how nice!
 Image result for bus head harry potter gif
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT EVEN DONE RECOVERING FROM THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A MEGA MEAL, RIGHT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for extreme fudge sundae
CHOMP, CHOMP! MUNCHIE, MUNCH, MUNCH! SHCLOMB, SHCLOMP! CHEW, CHEW! SWALLOW, SWALLOW! SLUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!!!!!!!! Ah! Now THAT'S what I call a GOOD double-stuffed marshmallow triple-fudge volcano sundae! Oh my Lord, I'm SO glad I had that. STUPID EIGHT! You're so damn ugly that you literally gave me a freaking ass heart attack there! Also guys, note of importance, that ugly monstrous being up there is Eight, Lupita's fiancee. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking like me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! You're freaking out, aren't you? Well me too. His name is pronounced in the Jamaican way by the way, this is the pronunciation: EE-YET. Got it? Okay I see you got it, stupid-ass. But it's all okay, because Lupita is very kind and amazing and doesn't want a fiancee just because of his looks. She doesn't care how much of a monstrosity they look like, she loves them because of who they are and their kind good heart. So always know that and respect that. Right, Lupita? Right! Okay, next up, DEAN THOMAAAAAAS!!!!!!
Image result for dean thomas gif
What the hell did you just say there about Lupita, Dean? That was the most OBNOXIOUS, REPULSIVE, OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD, OUTLANDISH, VULGAR CRAP I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! That's it, I'm done with these stalkerish creeps, I'm taking out "The Tape". WHACK! There, now you can't talk anymore innapropriate shit about Eight's girl with that black tape over your mouth. TAKE THAT, SUCKA! Okay, moving on, now that I'm done abusing Dean for his horrific inaprope actions that are totally NOT allowed here at SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD, let's move on to our girl Wyldstyle! Say hi, Wyldstyle!
Image result for wyldstyle gif
Wow, isn't she a glamorous? And look how happy she is to be here, along with her corruptive fiancee Batman who I told her a MILLION TIMES to pick someone else, but the girl just won't friggin' cooperate.
Image result for batman lego gif
What the HELL are YOU LAUGHING AT, YOU CRETIN ASSHOLE IMBECILE NINCOMPOOPASAURUS DOOFUS CUMULUS OF DISGUSTING STINKIN' POO-KA-DUMP-A-DOODY?! UGH! Honestly, the ATTITUDE some of these freaking students have against me. SO STUPID! And we also have Barbie here, the other Barbie's twin sister Barbie.
 Image result for barbie toy story 3 gif
Ugh, look at her going for her horrificly disgusting fiancee, Ken. I mean, look at that FACE! Even a MOTHER would dump that down the garbage. Seriously, people, I'm sorry but it's the truth. Barbie, face it, he's a horrible choice. How about you go for Bandon, our OTHER, more GOOD-LOOKING and BETTER CHOICE student here? Image result for bandon shannara gif
Oops, sorry Ken, Bandon is practicing his powers and he accidentally made your arms fly up and smack your face. Forgive him. Barbie, you will be spending a LOT of time with Bandon because I say so. And if anyone tries to defy me, I throw them in the dungeon. SO LIVE WITH IT! Okay, now moving on to our other new student, Mary Corleone. Image result for mary corleone gif
There she is, isn't she beautiful? Ugh, but my stupid disgusting assistant sitting next to her there had to ruin the whole view. Mary, you shouldn't let my grossom monstrosities I have as assistants at this school get into your way and ruin your life. If you need to, get rid of them. Or even better, call ME to do the job and I will gladly end their lives with my gun. You know, Mary, you seriously look like one of my other students, Arwen. She will be so glad to meet you and I believe you will be as well. Okay, I just hyperventilated from the last two horrifying fiancees that Lupita and Brunnhilde had, I'm gonna try and not throw up or freak out when I introduce Mary's somewhat 'beloved' fiancee. Welcoming, YODA!
Image result for yoda gif
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU MESSED UP GODFORSAKEN LARD-ASS CLOD-ASS?! YOU THINK IT'S JUST AUTOMATICALLY OKAY TO GET ALL HYPED UP AND THROW UP ON ME JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NERVOUS ABOUT MEETING ME?! GOOOOOOO, TOOOOO, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry, people just think it's okay to upset me, well they're wrong. I hope you get hurt, Yoda. Honestly, Mary, why is it so hard for you and the other girls to have a little sense? You obviously see that this alien dump of a fiancee is no match for you, he's a complete IDIOT-ASS. Go fetch someone who is ACTUALLY GOOD for you. Okay, and now we have Christina Aguilera! Related image
Yeah she's so happy to be here, along with her atrocious-looking fiancee Arnold the 2nd. He's Arnold the 1st's twin brother, but Lord save me, this poor girl has lost her mind with this kleptomaniac she has as a fiancee. Holy GOD! What is wrong with all the girls in this goddamn school? They pick the WORST of the WORST and the most HORRIFIC out of the HORRIFYING!
  Image result for arnold magic school bus gif
What the HELL makes you say THAT, stupid? And plus, this isn't a freaking-ass field trip, it's a freaking-ass introduction of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD to you new students. So SUCK IT UP and stop fooling around like some insolent goof idiot dunderhead! Ugh, and here we have Carlos the 2nd, also known as twin brother of Carlos the 1st. Listen, I know this may all sound really weird, but I'm sorry, you'll have to get used to the confusing shit around here. I hate him, he's obsessed with Christina and thinks she ACTUALLY likes him back. What a fudging insane ham.
   Image result for carlos magic school bus gif
What the DUMPDAMN did you just draw there about Christina, Carlos? Don't tell me that badly drawn elephant ant-thing had something to do with how curvy Christina's body is. CARLOS RAMON! HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH A SERIOUS AND X-RATED IMPLICATION LIKE THAT TOWARDS CHRISTINA?!  Image result for christina aguilera crying gif
NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU FREAKING MADE HER CRY YOU COMPLETELY RETARDED UNSTABLE ASSHAT FATHEAD! OH YOU'RE GONNA GET JUMPED AFTER CLASS! Okay, I really don't have time to pummel Carlos, class needs to start. Image result for zac efron gif
Ugh, I FORGOT. Our last but YES least student, Glapotek. His real name is Zac Efron, but I freaking call him Glapotek. Hey, I don't CARE if you're upset that I forgot you and your stupid sorry ass there. By the way guys, Enrique went into a deep coma. Ariana is so frantic and she has been weeping for days because she finally fell in love with him. You know, I honestly do NOT care whether he wakes up or not. I mean, come ON, the guy was a freaking creepy and was always constantly stalking girls even though they said 'NO' like twenty million times. I even had to put him in JAIL to restrain him, along with Hook and Daddy Yankee. So yeah, it doesn't matter. Beck is actually stalking Ariana but I don't care and I'm not stopping it because she has to learn to respect him, she's so freaked out that he is in love with her, but it serves her right. She's so friggin' complicated, why the hell does she have to fall for Enrique when he friggin' goes unconscious? Honestly these girls. Okay, let's start class. Wait, gimme a sec. . . . . . .   

No comments:

Post a Comment