Friday, March 2, 2018

Um, guys?

Hey guys, I needed to tell you somethin'. I kinda mighta have sorta kinda left Peter in tickle detention for a whole week-ason and he kinda mighta have-a sorta got knocked out from too much tickle and is now in a severe coma. PHEWGH! I let that all out. Not so bad, right? I'm actually kind of glad, he deserved it, he was an idiot. And now Arwen and Eleven and all the girls are free of him. No more Peter for a long time! WAHOO! HURRAY! HUZZAH! I'm gonna celebrate with food!

This is a picture I took of him when I found him on the floor when I came in, they put his shoes back on for me and everything. I took this picture to show you guys how dead he looks from all that tickling even though he is just in a coma, I also took this to have something to embarrass him and humiliate him with when he wakes up. Oh I can't wait! He is in the hospital right now and I don't feel bad about what I did at all, I was only being a responsible teacher. Now, FOOD! 
Image result for catherine zeta jones gif
Catherine Elena Jewel Pearl Zeta Jones? What in the world are you doing here, young lady? Oh guys, about her. I don't know how she got in here, I think she might have heard of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and wanted to come. She is my very distantly related niece that I do not wish to explain to you. Just call her Catherine, she's very nice and kind and polite. Oh, and this guy.
Image result for scooby doo gif
This is her disgusting ugly repulsive fiancee Scooby Dooby Doo, but just call him Scooby Doo or Scooby or Scoob or Doo or----CRAPOLA! Sorry, I was getting ahead of myself there. Personally, I think he's kind of too outlandish for her. I mean, look at her. She's so beautiful and he's---well, an ugly retard. Look at him gobbling up every Scooby snack she throws at him, what a dumped-up fat-ass ham. Well, I'm not gonna stand by and let Catherine get taken. I know that's not gonna happen. Alright, now food.
 Image result for pizza pot pie
You have your creepy disgusting Scooby snacks, and I have my kind of teacher snacks. Here is a delicious pizza pot pie!
Image result for doughnut muffins
Some doughnut muffins. I already took a bite.
Image result for blueberry muffins
Some scrumptious blueberry muffins, I don't know why but I am in a seriously craving mood for muffins today.
Image result for temblequeImage result for tembleque
Some Tembleque.
Image result for gizzada
Some gizzadas. And a pink mocha with three pecan-stuffed cinnamon filled cinnamon rolls!
Image result for pink mocha
GOBBLE, GOBBLE, CHUMP, CHOMP, MUNCH, MEECH, SLEECH, BEECH, CLOMP, CHOMP, MUNCH! BURP! SLURP! BURP! SLURP! BUUUUUUUUURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for catherine zeta jones gif
What? Why are you looking at me like that? I have the right to eat as much as I want, lady! And if you even dare think I don't, you're gonna be dead. SLUUUUURP!!!!!! GOBBLE, GOBBLE! SLUUUUUUURP!!!!!! BUUUUUUUURP!!!!!!! Okay, I'm done. Now Catherine and Scooby, you can just go unpack your things. I'm gonna go get more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment