Friday, March 2, 2018

Ballet class

Greetings, my lovelies! Just kidding, you're all idiots. Today we will be having Ballet class, which is actually a nickname for Dancing Class. We will be learning all kinds of dances here, such as waltz, hip hop, break dance, classical, traditional, ballet, figure skating, tango, tap dance, samba, jive, folk dance, Cha-cha-cha, Latin dance, Merengue, pole dance, WAIT NO! Not pole dance, whatsoever. Sorry about that, no pole dance, guys. So today, we will be focusing on figure skating. And Anna was immediately up for the job! She is so excited to be you guys' helper today, she has so many things and techniques she wants to show you! You just wait! Alright everyone, gather up!
Image result for tauriel gif
Oh hey Tauriel, you look nervous. It's okay, figure skating isn't that hard once you get the hang of it. The moment you learn it, it will be easy as pie and you will be flipping all over the place! Now, a sample question before we begin, anyone who cares for an extra 5 points can answer. What is a good motivation line when you're trying out something new and challenging?
 Image result for tauriel gif
That's GREAT, Tauriel! And I thought you were a scaredy cat. Okay Anna, you can come out now and show us. 
Related image
Okay, she's here, guys. Now gather up and watch her very closely, because she won't be repeating this. 
Image result for anna cappellini gif
Yeah! Look at Anna go! WAHOOOOOO---- What the Jehovah was trying to do a triple loop and slipped and fell on his leg and almost broke it and almost started crying but Jesus said 'keep it in' and he said 'i can't' and had to be taken to the angel ambulance and Jesus said 'i should have never started that dancing contest'?! What in the world is that loathsome pestoso ugly goddamn gross imbecilic Luca doing there?! Look at that stupidass, ruining the whole performance with his own repulsive ways of trying to pick up Anna and do her! You guys don't need to know what that means. Get out of there you stupid pile of crapshitdung of Satin's poop! Holy God, that guy gets on my nerves so bad. Are you okay, Anna? 
Image result for anna cappellini gifImage result for anna cappellini gif
Oh wait, I think they're actually doing pretty well. WOW! Look at that twirl they are doing right there! Whatever, I will beat him up later. Okay, do you think you guys can handle that? 
Image result for ariana grande scared gif
What the hell? What's wrong with you guys? HEY YOU BACK THERE TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND ARIANA! GET THE GODDAMN HELL OUT FROM THERE AND COME OUT HERE ON TO THE ICE SKATING RINK, YOU'RE GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO!
 Image result for louis de funes gif
Oh, so it was you that was hiding behind there? Well I see that now you realize the big mistake you have made because my assistant there standing over you that is threatening you to go out on to the ice and figure skate. That's what happens when you try to hide just because you're afraid of decapitating yourself, now GO! 
Image result for louis de funes gif
Yeah, that's right! You BET you lost your smile! FIGURE SKAAAAAAAAAAAAATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for figure skating gif

OH CRAP! LOUIS! ARE YOU OKAY?! 
Image result for ariana grande LAUGHING GIFImage result for liv tyler laughing GIF

Ariana, Arwen! You should be ashamed of yourselves, this isn't funny at all!
Image result for kate upton laughing GIFImage result for evangeline lilly laughing GIF








Image result for luca lanotte laughing GIF
Image result for kili laughing gif

Guys, come on! I'm serious! Anna Venice Rosy Cappellini! This is your own fiancee that fell and even you can't hold in your laughing? Shame on you, shame on you! And Kili? What the hell are you doing here? Where the hell have you been all this time, you stupidass? 


Image result for kili gif
Oh, well, thanks for looking at me like that, I am pretty sexy for you----- HOLD THE PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT, TELL ME I DIDN'T! Kili Durin Oakenshield! Where in the world have you been all this time and explain yourself! Nancy has been worried sick! Oops, I shouldn't have said that.
Image result for natalia dyer gif
Hey Nancy, I didn't see you walk into class. Heh! Nothing going around here! Heh! Don't take my man, heh! I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image










Oh no, she saw Kili, it's too late.
Image result for kili gif
Guys, please don't-----
Image result for natalia dyer gif

Oh no. It's too late, IT'S TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'sob, sob' I'm crying, 'sob, sob', Kili was supposed to be 'sob, sob' my man 'sob, sob'---- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT, I DIDN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAITER, GET ME SOME FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
CHICKEN?! WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I WANT FRICKIN-ASS GODDAMN CHICKEN, YOU DOLTISH STUPID-ASS KOOKY SAG-BOTTOM WASTOID?! GO GET THE HELL BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND BRING ME A DELIGHTFUL CHEESECAKE BEFORE I TAKE OUT MY GIGANTIC PISTOL AND KILL YOU, BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, AGH! I've never screamed that much before, I really lost my temper this time with my waiters. Don't tell him this but, he actually thinks I'm gonna spare him but right after he gives me my food I will kill him. That's what you get for tearing up my throat like that, screaming is a very hard job and that is why I deserve all this food. If you think I don't deserve it, once again I will kill you. So, watch out. Oh, here it is.   
Related image
Mmmm, and it comes along with those creme Easter eggs and a sundae!
Image result for creme eggs

Image result for sundae
Mmmmmm! Okay, now I feel better--WAIT NO! NO I DON'T! YOU'RE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POW! Okay I shot him, the guy's dead. Take that freak's dead corpse out of here before I explode and kill you too. Okay NOW I'm feeling much better! Oh how I love killing my waiters, the satisfaction of it! Oh hey, look. Eleven wants to show us a new person. What do you say, El? You say you have a sister that wants to join SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD called Kali? Oh that's so amazing! Is that her? She's so pretty! 
Image result for kali gif stranger things
Look at how they're playing, so cute. 
Image result for kali gif stranger things
Image result for kali gif stranger things

Oh you guys calling each other 'sister', that's so adorable, you guys!  
Image result for noah schnapp gif

Will, what are you doing? No, no, NO! You cannot be with Kali! You already hit on Eleven and you know she didn't like that. I FORBID you to go after Kali! For this disgusting repugnant attitude, you will be the next one on the ice! 
Image result for noah schnapp gif
This is WHAT? This is funny to you? It's so easy to see how ANGRY I get when you disobey me and don't follow my direct orders? You know, honestly Will, I'm gonna have to hit you so hard----
Image result for noah schnapp gif
Oh thank you for slapping him, Eleven. He deserved it. NOW GO OUT THERE AND DO THREE SETS OF TRIPLE TOES YOU DESIGNATED UGLY FAT FIEND ANUS MAGGOT BURGER WITH FLIES ON THE SIDE!
Image result for figure skating gif
Oh no! You fell! Too bad, because I. DON'T. CARE! You weren't listening and instead of paying attention you were hitting on Kali and trying to flirt with her! Now if you don't mind, Kali is going to try it out now. And for this insolent revolting triple loop you did that caused you to fall on your fat ass, I am going to have to send you to tickling detention after this. OH MY GOD! HOLY JEHOVAH, I JUST FORGOT THAT I LEFT PETER IN TICKLE DETENTION FOR A WHOLE 8 DAYS AND NIGHTS! THAT'S MORE THAN A WEEK! HE MUST BE DEAD BY NOW FROM ALL THAT TICKLING, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, it's not my fault, it's his for acting like such a messed up fat doofus. I won't even release him, I don't care. Another day in that torture chamber will teach him a lesson and refine his disgusting. Kali, you're turn now!
 Related image
It's okay, you won't fall. I promise you you will do fantastic! Come on, go for it, Kali! Just remember what Anna showed you and try to do it.
Image result for figure skating gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! KALI, OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! WAS THAT REALLY YOU?! COULD YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THAT?! NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE IN ALL OF FIGURE SKATING HISTORY, AND TO THINK THAT YOU ARE A BEGINNER! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE! I NEED A SOPHISTICATED SMOOTHIE! HELP!
Image result for smoothie
Mmmmm, that's the spirit. Kali is just amazing!
Image result for skye gif agents of shield
I know, right? Oh, and that's so funny because that is not me that Skye is looking at there, she is telling that to Kali. Who else wants to try out?
Image result for skye gif agents of shield
Image result for mike stranger things gif
Mike, stop trying to friggin' manipulate Skye into figure skating! If she doesn't want to, you won't force her, you stupid dumb retarded morph!
Related image
NO YOU'RE NOT! HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THE WORD 'MURDER'?! ONLY I CAN KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MURDER PEOPLE IN THIS SCHOOL, YOU GOT ME?! YOU GOT ME?!
Related image
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! I'm glad you're scared, you deserved it you creepy-ass fat duck! Now go sit over there with Anakin, who is forbidden to even get near Kate Upton. And so are YOU! I forbid you to even stand 8 inches away from Skye, you have to be restrained to a 30-foot radius! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! Oops, I already said that. Kate, your turn!
Image result for anakin skywalker gif
Shut the hell up, Poopakin Cacawalker! Kate hates you and always will and I hope you know that and I am going to shove a turd in your mouth after this! Dump off!
Image result for anakin skywalker gif
Good! I'm glad you're offended! Right, Kate?
Image result for kate upton gif
She agrees, you stupid-ass! She doesn't want to be with you! Now you can finally see the truth within your disgustingness! Okay, Kate just informed me that she doesn't want to try out, so we have some other assistants to show us how to figure skate. Their names are Tara Lipinski, Tessa Virtue, and Scott Moir. Look, Tessa and Scott are already introducing themselves!
Image result for tessa virtue gif
And this is Tara, she is frozen because she is scared. But don't worry, she will get over it.
Image result for tara lipinski gif
It's okay, Tara. You don't have to be afraid, all of these students are very nice and just want to be your friends. Well, not exactly all of them, but most of them yes! Now guys, watch closely. The three are going to demonstrate some hard difficult moves that you must master. Here is the motivation phrase I have to tell you guys every time: Chin up, Pick up!
Image result for tara lipinski gifImage result for tara lipinski gif
Image result for tara lipinski gifImage result for tara lipinski gif
Whoa! Tara is working off her anus!
Related imageImage result for tessa virtue gif
Tessa? Scott? What the dump-damn are you friggin-ass doing?! You're supposed to be demonstrating to the class how to do new stuffs! Why are you only paying attention to each other? Guys, I have to warn you, Tessa and Scott are in love with each other, like REALLY in love, so don't expect to learn much from them. I hate it, they never listen. TESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!Image result for tessa virtue gif
Thank you, are you listening now, you stupidasses? I need you to demonstrate your most difficult move, remember that one you did in the Winter Olympics? Go on, do it.
Related image
WOW! I bet you guys can't do THAT! HAH! RIGHT?! HAH! RIGHT?! HAH! Okay I'm sorry, I didn't take my pills today. Okay, let me choose who will go. Poe! You never do anything, YOU try that move with one of the girls.

Image result for poe dameron gif

What the hell are you doing, Poe? This isn't freaking-ass hip hop class! We're doing figure skating! Look at you! Just dancing around like an idiot and not listening! Why don't you ever do what you're told?! Honestly, people think they can make fun of me. AND STUDENTS IN THE BACK OF HIM! STOP HIP-HOP DANCING WITH HIM! Jesus Christ, can any of these classes ever be calm and peaceful for once? Elena! You will be Poe's partner for the difficult Virtue/Moir move!
Related image
Elena, what the freakdamn is wrong with you? This is no time to be afraid of Poe and making up excuses for how you don't want to be freakin' dancing with him! What? You say you're afraid he will do something to you and you want to hide under a bed and die? What do you mea---
Related image
Poe, stop stupidly friggin-ass laughing! I've had enough today of all these people misbehaving and not doing what the assistants are showing them and crashlanding into walls and falling and tripping and OH MY FREAKING GOD, JUST DO IT ALREADY PEOPLE!
Related image
You want to do the move alone? NO! I'm afraid that's not possible. Go now or out I take the whip and everyone gets a beating. Does everyone want that?
Image result for mike screaming gifRelated imageImage result for dustin gif stranger thingsImage result for noah schnapp gifImage result for liv tyler gifImage result for aragorn screaming gifImage result for ariana grande scared gifImage result for skye gif agents of shield
OKAY, OKAY! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! I DIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, God. The things it takes to get control in this class. Okay, continuing. Elena and Poe are going to show their work now.
Related image
WHOA! Poe and Elena! How did you guys ever do that move? That's CRAZY! THAT'S AMAZING! Oh my God, you guys that's so amazing! I can't breathe, I can't! I forgot how to breathe! Oh no, wait, it's there, I'm good. Heh!
Image result for cierra ramirez gif
Hey Cierra, how are you doing? You say you want to try too? That's great! Show me what you got!
Image result for figure skating gif
That's amazing, Cierra! You are so good compared to certain people that were falling and NOT paying attention. By the way, if you guys didn't hear, my trice-removed obese grand aunt's niece Sofia Carson is coming to be a student too! She also knows how to dance and sing and figure skate, she can help you guys learn. Here she is. Say hi, guys!
Image result for sofia carson gif
Isn't she just dainty----
Image result for max lloyd-jones gif
Police OFFICER?! What the hell are you doing here? Wait, you say your name is Officer James? SHUT UP! I know that's not why you came here! You came here to hit on Sofia, didn't you? GET OUT! YOU'RE NOT A RESPONSIBLE POLICE OFFICER! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I FREAKIN-ASS HIRED YOU! Jesus Christ, why don't I ever see it coming? Oh hello Jack Sparrow, what brings you here?
Image result for jack sparrow gif'
You say you have someone to introduce? Your girlfriend? Angelica?
Image result for penelope cruz gif
Oh hey, Angelica. Wow, you look so exotic. Where are you from? Oh, you're a gypsie? That's so cool. And you also tell me that you're a pirate like Jack? Well, I guess SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD is just the right school to refine you! Um, Jack, who is that?
Related image
Who the hell are YOU?! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?! SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD is going provide Angelica faith! Stupid-ass! What are you even doing here? I don't even know who you are, you stranger! Jack, who is this intruder?

 Image result for jack sparrow gif'
What do you mean you don't know? Jack, I'm supposed to know who EVERYBODY is! And you can't even tell me who this dump damn freakson mung tung is?! You lude crude rude bag of pre-chewed food dude! SHIT CRAP! Wait, what did you say, stranger?
Image result for óscar jaenada gif
You say you are here for Angelica? YOU FREAK-ASS! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THEY CAN JUST COME HERE AND TAKE OVER MY GIRLS EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY HAVE BOYFRIENDS?! GET OUT, GET OUT I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU FOLLOW JACK AND ANGELICA OR SOMETHING?! FREAK-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!! GET OOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!!!!!!!! Officer James, ARREST HIM! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! OFFICER JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus! Where is that guy when you need him? WHATEVER! YOU JUST STAY BACK, YOU CREEP-WHATEVER-YOUR-NAME-IS!
Image result for óscar jaenada gif
What? You say your name is Ignacio? How is this for an answer? I DON'T CARE! GET OUT! DUMP OFF! And who in the halibut, ARE YOU?!
Image result for jeff goldblum gif
Look at this freak, too scared in my presence to even say his freaking-ass name! HAH! PATHETIC!
Related image
Wait, your name is Jeff Goldblum? WHAT A DISGUSTING NAME! I HATE YOU, GET OUT! Holy Christ, you have no idea how many times I have to say that a day. It's the same thing, over and over again, these creeps just don't get it. JEFF! I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU LIKE TARA, BUT YOU CAN'T BE WITH HER, YOU MESSED UP ASSHOLE! LOOK AT THAT LONG HAIR, SO DISGUSTING AND GROSS AND REPUGNANT! Image result for tara lipinski gif
See? She is dancing with her boyfriend Gadiel, so let it go already, Jeff!
Image result for gadiel buzzfeed gif



















This is him. Ugh, I gotta admit, he's ugly. Tara, I'm ashamed on you. Why did you pick such a gross-ass? Honestly. First it's Bernard, then Curtis, then---- HOLY CHALUPAS! WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!
Image result for goofy gif













Image result for tauriel gif
This dude is apparently Tauriel's boyfriend, and his name is Goofy. He comes from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Pitiful. Guys just for your information, the reason why you don't see the Miraculous students is because they're all very sick and injured because Cat Noir flipped and almost killed Ladybug, Tikki, and Plagg. Alright, cleared that up, just wanted you to know. 'sob, sob' Stupid Cat Noir hurting my other precious innocent students just because of his stupid indecency! But Alizee is okay, so don't worry. In fact, she seems a great deal happier, to take note. Alizee, why ARE you happier, hmmmm? 
Image result for alizee gif
Oh don't act like I don't know that you are so happy that Adrien (Cat Noir) is gone, I know you just don't like that he is in love with you. Are you going to try out a move on the ice now? Yeah, Anna and Luca, I need you out here again. I'm waiting. . . . . . .ANNA AND LUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, where are those stupids? Oh hey Max. Hey everyone, does everyone know Maxine? The new student? She is my---- you know what? I won't tell you the whole situation about how she is related to me in such an extremely COMPLICATED way. But besides that, she is so excited to learn and be a part of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! I believe she is excited to meet you guys and so are you excited to meet her. Here she is!
Image result for max stranger things gif
WHOA! MAX! Watch out with that sharp doohickey there! And plus, why are you even carrying it in the first place? Who are you pointing it at?
Related image
WILL?! GET OUT! GET OUT I SAY! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THAT! And NO! No you CAN'T be chilling with Max, she HATES YOU! Get out, you've already stalked after Eleven, Kali, and God knows who else. GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ, my throat! It's so teared up from all this screaming I am forced to do to keep order! I WILL HAVE ORDER! GIVE ME A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for extreme sundae
Aaawwwww, aaaaah. That's MUCH better. Now my throat is all ready and prepped to scream even MORE! See? Okay! Now I have a declaration to make before we continue the class, Will is going to spend a penalty of imprisonment in tickling detention for a whole day. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! Just to clear your head of all this, all this SHITDUNGCRAPFEST! OKAY! Anna and Luca, OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I PUNISH YOU GUYS TOO! I'M FRIGGIN' LOSIN' MY TEMPER HERE, PEOPLE!  Related image
Alright, Anna is here and----WHERE THE DUMPDAMNCACASON IS LUCA?!
Image result for anna cappellini gif
Okay finally----LUCA LATOTI BANOTI LANOTTE! WHAT IN THE HALIBUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, HUH?! Trying to make ourselves look better for Anna, huh? WELL GUESS WHAT?! NO! SHE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH LOUIS DE FUNES AND SHE HATES YOU! UGH! Okay guys, now listen up. I need you to demonstrate for Alizee. 

Image result for anna cappellini gif
Um, that's not appropriate and that's not what I wanted you guys to do. Who incorporated this into the dance without my permission? Did Anna agree to this, Luca?
Image result for anna cappellini gif
WHAT?! YOU FORCED ANNA INTO THIS?! I CAN SEE HER CRYING YOU FREAK, YOU LIAR! YOU LYING HEATHEN! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP! I NEED THREE MONSTER SHAKES, THREE COLD STONE CREAMERY ICE CREAM BOWLS, FOUR--- NO, EIGHT CAKES, A DOZEN DOUGHNUTS, TWO PASTRIES, PINEAPPLES DELIGHTS, A CUPCAKE, THREE LEMON CURD TARTS, CREME BRULEE, SOUFFLE, AND A HUGE CREAM PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for shakesImage result for cold stone creamery

Image result for cold stone creamery cakesImage result for cold stone creamery cakesRelated imageRelated imageImage result for cold stone creamery cakes
Related imageImage result for cold stone creamery cakes
Image result for doughnutsImage result for pastries

Image result for pastriesImage result for pastries
Image result for cream pieImage result for souffle
Related image
Oh my God, do you feel that? Oh wait, you can't, you're so stupid! I'M the one eating here! MUNCH, MUNCH, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!!!!!!!!! Oh that's Heaven. Okay, back to class. Sorry about my daily basis of screaming out of nowhere and ordering a catastrophe of food. Once again, I'm have high blood pressure, SHEESH! I'm punishing Luca after this, THEN I will feel EVEN better! Alright, back to class, once again. Guys, I have a special announcement to make that I have been waiting to surprise you guys with for a couple of months now. It took some time, but with a little angelic help, I brought back some old friends. Get ready, students, because this will. BLOW. YOUR. MIND. Welcome back after a very long time. . . . . . .JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Image result for jane foster gif
I'M CRYING! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU, JANE! I WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY THAT YOU AND LOKI DIED, AND I'M SO GLAD I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING YOU GUYS BACK WITH THE ANGEL'S HELP! WHOOPS! Can't tell you guys my secret about how I did it. BESIDES! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD EAT ANOTHER WHOLE BATCH OF A FEAST! ARE YOU HUNGRY?! I BET YOU ARE! OH HOW I MISSED YOU, JANE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image result for water gif
OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T STOP CRYING, I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO, I'M CREATING A WATERFALL OF TEARS! I'M FLOODING THE WHOLE CLASSROOM! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for water gif

SPLASH! Oh no, I submerged myself in my own tears! I've got to stop this drama queen stuff right now! I'm stopping. . .I'm stopping. . .

Image result for water gif

Whoops! And I've soaked my assistant to the bone! Whatever, serves him right, just sitting there and staring at my food like he thinks I will actually share a piece with him. HAH! PATHETIC! HAH! Okay, Jane, I see you brought Rose with yourself and Loki too. Rose still seems to be mad at me for killing Jack. It's okay, Rose, I will try to bring him back. But you've got to agree, he was an annoying stalker. Anyway, I have a thrice-removed nephew who would just LOVE to meet you. His name is Henry Zero. I know, what a friggin'-ass weird name, but who cares? Honestly.
Image result for rose gif titanic
Okay, and here is Loki, ladies and gentleman. The student who holds the record of most tickled feet in all of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD history! Welcome back, Loki. It's good to have you guys back. 'Sob!'
Image result for loki gif

Okay, now that you guys have returned at just the right moment, I wanted to ask you something. Have you ever figure skated before?
Image result for kate winslet gifImage result for tom hiddleston gif
Okay, Loki and Rose seem uncomfortable with it so I won't even bother with them. Besides, I'm too lazy. Maybe another shake will get me up on my feet again. Wait, Jane?

Image result for natalie portman gif
Hey, I think Jane is confident of herself, guys! She even has a figure skating suit ready! Except, I don't know about those shoes. You need skates, Jane, not ballet shoes because that is most definitely NOT what we are doing today. Jane says she can do it, everyone. Okay, Jane, show me what you got!
Image result for figure skating gif
There she goes putting her first skate on the ice. Hopefully she doesn't fall, because it's been a very long time since Jane did this sort of stuff. AND WHOOPASONTA! THERE SHE GOES!
Image result for figure skating gif
WHAT A PERFECT TRIPLE LOOP---- Oh no! She fell! Aw, it's okay, Jane. You always have next time. Besides, you haven't ever done this before. It's okay to fall your first time. Smiles! Wait, Jane? Are you even listening? Wait, why the hell is she talking to stupid Anakin?

Image result for padme gif
What is this? You're trying to comfort him and give him advice about how to win Kate Upton's heart because she turned him down when he tried to ask her out for the upcoming Spring Petal Ball? DON'T DO THAT, JANE! Anakin DOES NOT, most certainly DOES NOT deserve comfort OR advice! If Kate Upton said no, then she made her point. No is no! Step out of it already, Anakin. Kate will never be yours! Ugh, wastin' my time!
Image result for elena of avalor gif
What? You say you wanna go again, Elena? Except this time with Ezra? No, sorry. I've assigned you permanently with Poe, no switching, I'm sorry. Image result for poe dameron gif
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ELENA, YOU DUMPSHITFREAKCACA?!
Image result for ezra bridger gif
LOOK! NOW YOU'VE GOT EZRA ALL ANGRY BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO MOVE IN ON HIS GIRL! STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOO----
Image result for poe dameron gif
What, Poe? What company?
Image result for kourtney kardashian gif
Oh hey, Kourtney. What brings you here? You say you have news? News about what? THAT PHILIPPE'S ARMY IS BACK TO AVENGE HIM?! WHAT?! WHERE?!
Image result for tom holland gif
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! Tauriel loves to say that, by the way. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh look, it's Bucky!

Image result for bucky gif
WHAT?! OH NO! The stupid army must have zombified him and wiped his memory away! USING MY OWN STUDENT AGAINST ME?! HOW COULD YOU, YOU MONSTERS?! I WILL MURDER YOU ALL IN ONE WINK OF AN EYE! COME AT ME, BRO! COME AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for tom holland gif
What? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!! DON'T YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME, MISTER! I AM THE TEACHER OF THIS SCHOOL, THE RULER, THE LORD OF IT! I RUN THIS PLACE, MAN, AND IF YOU MESS WITH MY STUDENTS, YOU MESS WITH ME! GOT IT?! SO STAY AWAY FROM CIERRA AND GET YOUR FREAKING ASS CRAPOLA ARMY OUT OF HERE BEFORE I BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for tom holland gif
What the DUMP are you looking at, you goddamn fat-ass cretin imbecile?! You will look at ME when I'm talking to you---what the----
Image result for cierra ramirez gif
No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for tom holland gif
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! I'M YELLING, I'M SCREAMING SO LOUD I AM GOING TO BREAK EVERYONE'S EARS AND BRING THE ROOF DOWN! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID GET AWAY OR I WILL SHOOT! I WILL SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
THAT'S RIGHT, CIERRA! YOU SHOW HIM THAT YOU HATE HIM! TELL HIM SHIT, TELL HIM CRAP, TELL HIM DUNG, TELL HIM-----
Image result for cierra ramirez gif
WHAT IS TOM DOING TO HER?! HE'S TAKING HER AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for matteo rizzo gif
AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU RETARDED FUNGUS FOOT CRAPDUNG DOLT?! YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEAD FOR JUST BEING A PART OF PHILIPPE'S GROSSOM REPUGNANT REVOLTING-ASS ARMY! YOU DEAD! YOU DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A GONER, A GONER I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for natalie portman crying gif
OH NO, HE CAME HERE TO TAKE AWAY A GIRL FOR HIMSELF TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! And it's JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
LOOK AT HOW LOKI AND THOR ARE PETRIFIED WITH HORROR BECAUSE YOU'RE TAKING THEIR GIRL! STOP HIM, STOP HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S TOO MUCH AT ONCE, TOO MUCH, TOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! ANYONE! COCO?! BEVERLY?! TOM RIDDLE?!
Related image
Coco, please! I don't know why the dumpcaca you are giving a kiss to my old-ass assistant, BUT STOP IT RIGHT NOW! JANE AND CIERRA ARE IN DANGER! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!

Image result for beverly gif it
Beverly has an idea, look, she's winking because she does.
Image result for tom riddle gif
Told me WHAT?! That YOU have some kind of problem adjusting here to this school because you think I'm keeping you away from Beverly even though you are in love with her and want to be with her? WELL GUESS WHAT?! YOU DESERVE IT! AND YOU DON'T DESERVE HER! GET OUT! I don't want to see your disgusting face anymore, it makes wanna puke.
Related image
Ariana, do you have a gun?

Please! I need one! LOOK! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!
Image result for people running gif
LOOK AT THEM! ALL MY STUDENTS FLEEING AWAY BECAUSE OF THESE STUPIDS! I NEED A GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh NOW you have one? GIVE ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for fire gun gif
PA, PA, PA! YEAH YOU RUN, YOU FREAK! YOU RUN! GO ON! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, YOU BASTARD! PA! Ugh, I missed him. Whatever, him and his stupid Tom Holland buddy won't be back for long. So who's to avenge Philippe now, huh? There are no henchmen brave enough to come back and face ME! So Philippe is going to stay down there in the lowest levels of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD for the rest of his life! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for running gif
Come on, guys! Let's all get together and have a group hug to celebrate how amazing we all are for having defeated the repulsive army! Come on, bring it in!

Image result for anna cappellini gif





















And not a single person fell while hugging each other, how ironic. Oh and you can't see me there in the group hug because I'm sitting down right now to catch my breath from all that screaming. Whatever. Besides, I see some other two people are celebrating this joy by being thankful that they are so blessed that they didn't lose each other. Tessa, Scott, I don't wanna see that. Cut it out! Ah, how I love being mean.

Image result for tessa virtue gif
Okay, I guess today was a pretty interesting figure skating class. A lot of things happened and I just want to thank you guys for participating and trying so hard to be great even though I know you did horrible. You suck. Whatever, other than that, thank you for trying to protect me. I know I'm so important, without me this school wouldn't even be here. Also, before I dismiss you all, I have an announcement to make. The Spring Petal Ball is coming up, it is kind of like this dance SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD has every spring to welcome spring in. So, I just want to make sure everybody knew. I'm gonna go get dessert now. Alright then, class over! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment