Friday, February 23, 2018

Oh no, we forgot three students!

Sorry guys, right before we start class, I forgot to introduce three more new students. Here is the Beautiful Beverly, my druggy aunt's twice-removed cousin's sick child's mentally-ill friend's obese dad's neighbor's niece's daughter. Not as complicated as my other relatives but still very complicated. Here she comes!
Related image
That's the spirit, Beverly. A nice smile. Most of my students that come here can't even make a proper entrance without blowing something up, while you are just a sweet delightful peaceful kind girl that just wants to have fun and explore. Oh, and not to forget, this is Coco Miguel, but he prefers to be called Coco, he is Beverly's boyfriend.
Image result for coco gif
He plays guitar which is very fascinating. Hey Coco, maybe you could attend one of my music classes, it would be very good for you. And this guy. . . . . . .
Image result for tom riddle gif
Ugh, I hate him. His name is Tom Riddle and I redeemed him, but the only thing I couldn't redeem out of him was his INSANE crush on Beverly. He thinks she's the one for him, but I think no. You're so stupid, Tom, you know that you airhead? You don't deserve Beverly! Coco does!
 Image result for tom riddle gif
Persuasive? What? Just shut up and get your butt out of here! Beverly won't be persuaded into anything and neither will I. Honestly, what could you possibly persuade Beverly into? Wait, don't tell me, I don't wanna know now that I think about it. I have a hunch, but I won't say it. Besides, you're so gross and repugnant and revolting and distasteful and repulsive and grossom and disgusting and basically all the gross crazy things in the world. I mean, who walks around in flip flops filled with sloppy ketchup that slops around and makes squishing noises every five seconds? That's gross, man! Say what? Oh sorry, I guess you guys didn't know about Tom's creepy disgusting foul habit of walking around in noisy ketchup-oozing flip flops. He somehow thinks it's so attractive to Beverly, but I don't think she feels that way. 
  Image result for sophia lillis gif
See? Look at her creeped out. Go away you creep! Image result for tom riddle gif
What? You say Hermione sent you here to refine you because you got her too? ASSHOOOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!!!!! COME BACK HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, too late, he's gone and I don't like running so what's the sense? Okay Beverly and Coco, let's go and have a tour around SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! I can already see that despicable dollop of excrement feces is already giving himself one.
Image result for beverly it gifImage result for coco gif
Okay, let's go, guys! Following the leader, the leader, the leader! 

No comments:

Post a Comment