Friday, February 23, 2018

New students are coming, yeah!

Whattup guys, I have some great news! A whole new bunch of students have arrived and Gal Gadot is so excited for you guys to meet them, she is friends with all of them and loves them all so much! 
Image result for gal gadot gif

What is that you say, Gal? They all are so excited to come to SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and can't wait to learn so many amazing new things? Wow! Well I say, welcome! Welcome them all!
Image result for gal gadot gif
Okay guys, Gal says she wants introduce them. Here they come!
Related image
First of, this is Charlotte Mckinney. She loves to model and loves to go to beaches, she also loves to swim a lot! This is her sister Kate Upton.
Related image
She's also so beautiful, isn't she? Kate says she also loves to model and likes to drink smoothies. HAHA! SAME, KATE! SAME! We also have welcomed some guests from a faraway land called Avalor and a Galaxy far far away. . .
Image result for elena of avalor gif
This is Elena of Avalor, she is a PRINCESS! That is so amazing! Did you know that Elsa actually told her all about SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD? And then Elena told her fiancee Ezra Bridger about SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and then Ezra told his pal Anakin Skywalker about SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD, or was it Jane? I don't remember.
Related image
What? You say Ezra is running late? Ugh, stupid-ass! I hate those goddamn annoying-ass students who come so freaking-ass late! Oh wait, it's okay. He's here!
Image result for ezra bridger gif

What's wrong? What's friggin' wrong is that you freakin' ran late and now I have to freakin' delay the class to introduce the REST of the students, THAT'S what's wrong you complete shitty godforsaken dumbass! Now, back to the students. And here is Anakin!
Related image

Hey Anakin, so pleased to meet you. Welcome to SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! I know you have traveled a very long way to get here, and now you can finally experience everything and learn the most amazing subjects and---- what are you looking at over there?
Image result for kate upton gif
Oh no, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think this is SO funny, young man! But NO! You CANNOT! Most definitely CANNOT go after my psychopath great grandpa's half-brother's diabetic cousin's fraternal twin sister's ugly-ass niece's neighbor's retarded uncle's autistic kid's demented friend's Sunday school teacher's sick daughter's overweight friend's alcoholic dad's ex-wive's ex-boyfriend's criminal dad's granny that is in a coma's nurse's fellow doctor's patient's niece! She is WAY too special and doesn't need a disgusting creepy like you! GET AWAY! Also guys, Elena and Kate kind of have these heavy, thick accents when they speak English so forgive them if you can't understand them, especially Elena.   
Related image

Sorry, I didn't mean that! Please don't be offended, Elena! I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Wait, are you looking at me or what are you---
Image result for oscar isaac gif
What? WHAT?! YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AGAIN YOU GODDAMN INFLATED CRAPFEST BASTARD?! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOUR UGLY CREEPY-ASS FACE AGAIN! MONICA IS NOT GOING TO HAPPY WHEN I TELL HER ABOUT THIS! But wait! Why are you here? Oh no, this is not possible. Kate is already being targeted by Anakin, don't tell me that. . . . . . .ELENA IS BEING FRIGGIN' TARGETED BY POE DAMERON! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE BRING ME A CREAM SODA BEFORE I SLUMP TO THE FLOOR AND DIE FROM A HEART ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for cream soda gif
Oh my Lord, thank you so much! Actually wait no, I hate you so much! Get out! I want to kill you! SCRAM! 
Image result for GUN GIF
Okay I shot him, he's dead now, I'm good. So POE DAMERON, is that what they call you, you gross-ass fella? 
Image result for poe dameron gif

Hey, HEY! Don't yell at me LIKE THAT! I'M THE TEACHER HERE, BRO! AND YOU BETTER SHUT THAT DAMN MOUTH AND RESPECT ME UNLESS YOU'VE GOT A DEATH WISH! WHICH I HOPE YOU DO BECAUSE I'M REALLY IN THE MOOD TO KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW, YAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
What is it, Ariana? WHAT?! You say that creepy frozen guy is back with his army to and is going to strike back SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and that now he developed feelings for not just Anna but for you too? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for ariana grande talking gif
What? He's coming here? Right NOW?! I'M NOT READY, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for olivier de funès
THERE'S THAT FROZEN FREAK AGAIN, ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for max lloyd-jones gif
YES! YES! Thanks for shooting the freak, police officer. Hey everyone, this is the new police officer that I brought into SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD to keep track of disgusting people like Philippe, that's the frozen freak's name by the way, and arrest them and kill them. It's okay, Ariana, you're safe now. Police officer?
Related image
What are you looking at?
Image result for charlotte mckinney gif
OH SHIT! NO! Police officer, please don't do this. You know better. Charlotte is just an innocent, sweet, decent little lady who doesn't want any trouble. I said LEAVE HER ALONE! GET BACK TO YOUR DUTIES, YOU CRETIN IMBECILE! Okay, he ran away because he got offended, also I took out my whip and everyone knows what that means. The frozen freak has been knocked out and taken to a secure dungeon underground, now he can't get to Anna or Ariana. Yes, victory! Now Poe, let's talk about---Poe? 
Image result for poe dameron gif

Listen Poe, there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. I know it might seem a little scary and traumatizing at first how SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD is getting attacked all the time by predators and badguys and how I shoot and kill everyone, but here is the thing: I kill for the best. I kill for the greater good. That's my motto. Also, that is not me there with you, that big black smudge is my assistant standing next to you. Now I want you to apologize to Elena for what you have done to her. And to Gal Gadot, look at her, she's breaking because of all this that happened to her friends! 
Related image
Oh poor Gal, we're all so sorry. We didn't want this to happen, I didn't want this to happen. Forgive me. Guys, just a note, I like to call Gal different names, so last time I called her Diana and this time I call her Gal.
Related image
Yeah, NOW do you see what you did?
Image result for elena of avalor gif
Okay, I guess Elena is feeling better now that you apologized. I better not see you acting so rude again, Poe. You GOT me? Eh? Okay, I think he got me.
Image result for poe dameron gif
Now stay there and let my assistant teach you a lesson. Okay, I just want to know where the rest of Philippe's army is. It's scaring me, I don't even know where they are. I'M GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops-daisy, I meant we're gonna die. It's not like I only care for myself, heh! CLASS TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment