Monday, April 13, 2015

Sewing class

               Okay guys, today is our first sewing class, my assistant here will show us how to sew.
      Copy her, okay?
Thanks for cooperating, Clara. Now, let's start!
Very good, Erm, I'm impressed.
Now, who else wants to try?
Okay Hermione, let me see how you can do.
You say you already have it ready? Whoa! You're a really speedy girl I guess. Show the class what you made.
Wow, that's so pretty, Hermione. Perhaps you could wear it sometime, right?
You look great in it, now, who else wants to try?
You Clara? Okay!
Ooh, what are you sewing? It looks pretty good, I wonder what it is.
I really am looking forward to knowing what it---Holy Mary mother of God!
OH MY GOD, CLARA, THAT'S A WONDERFUL DRESS!!!
What, and you've made another one?
Oh, these two dresses are wonderful! Okay, class over!























No comments:

Post a Comment