Sunday, April 12, 2015

Art class!


 Okay everybody, today we have art class! Whoever doesn't know how to draw, paint, sketch, or do art, raise your hand or arm!
I know, you guys don't believe it, right? Art will be an extremely hard thing to learn, but don't worry, not that hard. It's just you've never done it, that's why you are amazed, you are better at other things than art, but you will do good, I promise, I will teach you. Heh, even Erm looks half-confused like "What the heck did she say?" Now, who wants to try first?
You Nau? Okay, show me what you've got, then I'll explain how to do it better or just do it.
Oh, and here's a canvas and some paints to start off with.
Well Nau, good start for a beginner, and while you are doing that, I will give the rest of the class a little something to watch, like a little tutorial of art class so they can learn how to do it just like some famous artists, such as Monet and Da vinci. 
Okay students, copy and use that diagram. Now, Nau, let me see your painting, please? 
OH MY GOSH! NAU, YOU ARE A TRUE ARTIST, OH MY,----But what is that? Is that a wooden sprite fairy nymph thingy something? It doesn't matter, what does matter is that you are so highly-developed in your skills of art as a beginner, my god! Class over! Lunch time! 
  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment