Friday, March 29, 2019

Civics Class!

Hey there, guys! What the HELL is up? Well, today, you all probably think we're going to have a fun class that includes magic and magical creatures and stuff like that, and if you thought so, you are WRONG! Today's class is new but normal, and it does NOT include magic! It is . . . . . CIVICS! Isn't that so incredibly exciting? HEY, APPLAUSE FOR ME AND MY AMAZING IDEA! Anyways, aside from that, I have some new students to introduce. I know, right? We get so many of them here, I honestly don't know how I handle it, but I probably do because I'm AWESOME! Here she is, Belle French!
Image result for lea seydoux gif
Well hello there, Belle! It's very nice to meet you, too. She has an annoying fiancee who came along with her, I don't even know why because he's SO annoying, and he won't be showing up anymore after I introduce him. Here is Nu Shto Igor!
Image result for Igor Ilyinsky gif
Why the hell are you frozen, you stupid turd?! Ugh, my god, you're such an annoying son of a----
Related image
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE TAKE COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
EVERYONE, TAKE COVER! TAKE COVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY, YOU CRETINOUS IDIOTS! I NEED TO SAVE MYSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU, I MATTER MORE! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME, THIS SCHOOL CAN NO LONGER RUN ANYMORE! BUT IF YOU DIE . . . . Well, your family will be sad probably, but no one else will. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH --- Wait a minute, what the koopa-troopa? Who the frickety-frack are you?! Are you the one who started that explosion, you stupid idiot? Or were you trapped in it? Oh, poor guy, that's absolutely terrible! Here, have a cup of water. ASSISTANT, YOU STUPID DUMP, BRING THIS BOY A CUP OF WATER!!!
Image result for cup of water gif
Here you go --- Uh, what did you say your name was again? Oh wait, you didn't.
Related image
SHUT UP, YOU IMBECILE! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CRASHED AT YOUR PLACE, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CRASHED AT MY PLACE! And also, what was that? You say your name is Miles Morales? Well, welcome to SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD!, Miles. Anyways, I have more people I would like to introduce. Here is Amberle Elessedil, and I don't know if I've introduced her already, but if I did, I already forgot! So here she is!
Image result for amberle elessedil gif
Why the dump-turd are you looking at me like that? Oh, you say you're confident in how good of a student you will be in this class? Well, that's good to hear! I like confident students who think they'll get good grades and then fail and then I get the satisfaction of failing them and KICKING THEM OUT OF CLASS AND POTENTIALLY KILLING THEM OR SENDING THEM INTO EXILE!!!!!!!!
Image result for amberle elessedil gif
Oh no, don't get scared! It's nothing. You probably won't get sent into exile OR killed, but hey, you never know. I'm . . . . probably not helping much, am I? We have ONE LAST STUDENT! She is a model and she came a long way, here she is, Olivia Culpo!!!!!!
Image result for olivia culpo gif
Aw, look at her! So happy and clueless about the terrors of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! Anyways, LET'S GET STARTED WITH OUR CLASS! Today we will be discussing citizens and the law. So, laws affect nearly everything we do---the food we eat, how we drive our cars, how we buy and sell things, and so much more! Laws are sets of rules that help people get along. Laws establish which actions a society permits and which it doesn’t. Laws set rules for working out civil disagreements over money, property, and contracts. Laws also help keep the peace and prevent criminal acts by setting punishments to discourage potential criminals. However, there are certain characteristics that make up a good law. Can anyone tell me what these characteristics might be?
Image result for hermione raising hand gif
It's always you who's raising your hand, Hermione! I'm so darn proud of you, I feel like crying! But anyways, what are the characteristics?
Image result for hermione gif
YES, HERMIONE! That is correct! You get a point in class participation! You were correct: The characteristics of a good law are that it must be fair, reasonable, understandable, and enforceable! As you all may know, or you don't otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time teaching it, the earliest example of a written code of law was developed in Babylonia, an ancient Middle Eastern empire. However, the Ten Commandments are considered the first written laws. In Rome, after Roman law was developed, Justinian became ruler of the Roman Empire. He was significant because he simplified Roman law into an orderly body of rules. These set of laws, called the Justinian Code, became part of the law of the Roman Catholic Church, known as canon law. Later, the French ruler Napoleon Bonaparte made HIS own set of rules based on the Justinian Code called the Napoleonic Code, and EVEN later AFTER that, in 1825, Louisiana wrote a set of laws based on the Napoleonic Code. Lots of stuff based off stuff, right? So anyways---
Image result for olivia culpo gif
OLIVIA! YOU JUST CAME HERE AND YOU'RE ALREADY TALKING AND INTERRUPTING THE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT OF MY CLASS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, I'M TAKING FIVE POINTS OFF YOUR CONDUCT GRADE! Now, since you're SO incredibly inclined to talk in my class, perhaps YOU can be the one to tell ME the three types of laws.
Image result for olivia culpo gif
Why aren't you saying anything, huh? You're speechless because you DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW THE MATERIAL???!!!!!!!! YOU BOTHER ME SO MUCH! I JUST WANNA KILL STUDENTS WITH BAD CONDUCT GRADES! AHEEEEEMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Ugh, sorry, I get phlegm attacks when I yell. They make me cough like CRAZY!!! Anyways, let's continue on. Who can ACTUALLY tell me what the three types of laws are?
Related image
Well, well, Amberle. Very confident in yourself, are we? See, Olivia? Why can't you be more like Amberle? You better pay attention here when Amberle gives the CORRECT answer!!!
Related image
YES, AMBERLE! RIGHT AS FRICKETY-FRACK YOU ARE! The three types of laws are criminal law, which seek to protect the public, civil law, which do not concern society at large or criminal offenses but rather they are disputes between people or groups, and military law, which is a set of statutes that apply to those who serve or work in the armed forces of the U.S. Class, I hope you bunch of imbecilic caca turds are taking notes on this! There's going to be a 5-letter grade quiz next class on this material! DID YOU HEAR ME?!
Image result for lea seydoux screaming gif Image result for hermione screaming gif
Related image
Image result for ron weasley screaming gif
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS, LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for person taking notes gif
See? Look at how responsible Amberle is, she's taking notes like she's SUPPOSED to, and she's not talking and constantly interrupting the learning environment, risking the decrease of her conduct grade, LIKE A LOT OF YOU ARE! DO YOU NOT CARE THAT I AM WASTING A LOT OF MY PRECIOUS TIME TO TEACH YOU CACASONS THIS MATERIAL BECAUSE I ACTUALLY CARE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE ANSWER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH, YOU DON'T CARE THAT I WAKE UP EARLY EVERY MORNING TO PREPARE FOR THE SUFFERING I KNOW I'M GONNA BE GOING THROUGH WITH ALL OF YOU, OR THAT I GRADE ALL THE TESTS BY HAND AND ACTUALLY SPEND DAYS WRITING NOTES AND HELPING YOU IMPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT SOCIALIZING WITH YOUR STUPID BRAINLESS FRIENDS!!!!!!! YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR CONDUCT GRADE OR YOUR GPA IN THIS CLASS, IT DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID IDIOTS ARE SUCH DISGRACES TO ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD STUDENTS I USED TO HAVE?! IT'S LIKE THEY ALL DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Image result for life monitor gif
Someone . . . . . help . . . . . me . . . . . can't . . . . . . . breathe . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Image result for stretcher gif
My students . . . . . . . . . . my school . . . . . . . . . . must . . . . get . . . . . through . . . . .
Image result for blacking out gif

No comments:

Post a Comment