Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW YEARG


New year, it is, isn't this wonderful, SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD anniversary! 
  
 Not to mention a new student, three actually, Andy (Adrienne) Stef (Stephanie) and Mary. Here they come, they are kind of petrified because they have never seen SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD before, but it's no problem. They'll get over it. And something else, you guys have been disgraceful, year, a year passed-and you haven't signed up. Oh, they're here!  

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAA-AAAA-AAAAAAAA---wait a minute, why am I screaming, why are you screaming? There's no need t----oh, I see, you are scared of that fish we have there, it's dead, don't worry, and plus, even if it was alive, what could it do to you? Pssst, guys, now you know what I mean,  Calm down, it is dead for pete sake. 
Mary went to the bathroom.
Make friends, ANDY, I  DIDN'T MEAN ROMANCE! 

 I'm going to  sleep.  .  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment