Monday, January 5, 2015

What the heck?

Hey Kristen, what are you--- OH MY GOSH, WHAT'S ALL THIS?!

Kristen, you are stressing yourself, I mean, I know I expected you to be a good student, but I didn't mean too go this far. What are you, trying to get into SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD!'s university? You're too young, yet you're pretty good, and what's this? You're reading Agreesom for advanced readers?! OH MY GOSH, KRISTEN, YOU HAVE TO RESTRAIN YOURSELF!!!!!! I'm sorry that I yelled, but also, below that Agreesom book, you have thousands of other hard books. Oh my gosh, you look like a twig, you haven't eaten, drank, or went to the bathroom for weeks! You look terrible, like you're about to cry--- but I can certainly admit that you took care of your hair and put on nice clothes--- but that doesn't matter, the fact is, you need to stop all this, it needs to come to an end soon. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment