Saturday, October 11, 2014

Potions class

You might think that this place only has easy classes, but really they don't. We're already at Potions class, and the first thing that you want to do before you start brewing a real potion is take a practice one for the easiest, Cure for Boils. Here are the ingredients:

Snake Fangs

Horned slugs

Porcupine quills


Alright, now we're ready to start off!
1: Put 6 snake fangs into the mortar
2: Crush into a fine powder using the pestle
3: Add 4 crushed fangs to your cauldron
4: Heat to 250 seconds, 1 minute
5: Wave your wand
6: Wait for the Cure for Boils to have some time.
7. After this, it'll tell you whether the potion was done correctly or not.


Now, while that's waiting, let's discuss something else. I was thinking about taking the class on a tour through Chicaboom land, but the bad part of town there is that when you drive into it, Chicans are thomping on your windows trying to break through and kill you. AIEEEEEEEEEEE! Now that is something terrifying and horrible, so now that I think about it, I'd rather take you on a tour through space, there is no problems there, except for the asteroids and meteorites, but everything else is fine! We'll go on a tour through space, I've made my decision.
 Sweet mother of mutten! Look, it is the solar system, I've dreamed of it, but I never thought I'd lived to see it, oh, isn't it wonderful? Look at the sun, it's gleaming on the planets while. . . . .Brrrrr! Pluto is having a bad time because it is so cold, but I'm sure a mammoth could handle the weather over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment